My very own White Knight.. =)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syameel666

Club Guest
Hi there all, my dream car is E46 finally it became reality.. So this is my E46 325i and below is few stages the car has gone through after it came into my hands... =) any ideas on how to make it look more GARANG please do comment..Cheers!1st Month
4-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
*Added window tinting(SO HOT AT COLLEGE), reverse sensor and changed all 4 brake disk and brake pads*2nd Month
26052010493.jpg
Got myself a set of 18" CSL rep rims from a wonderful seller from Singapore (www.bmw-sg.com) and my current tyres is going down the drain.. found out that the car came with tires from the year 05' and the brand was Nexen...=( so got myself a set of rims and decided to change the tires as well.. decided to go for the Pilot Sport 3.. =D refurbished those rims and im really really satisfied with the results.. Found out both of my front shocks was leaking pretty bad, so changed to H&R shocks front and back.(the outcome is really great) *decided to lower the car abit..hehe..=D*
photo3.jpg
photo.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo6.jpg
Thanks for viewing and more to go with it... :rock:

abuhasan : Thanks =D

sachseelan : thats y m3 quad exhaust would be nice ( can it fit and how much would it cost roughly?) and i dont mind the garang n bising... College ok je, semester break now.. =)

mizhan : yup actually im planning to do so as well... but around how much would it cost and where can get cheap cheap... thanks... =)

i think ive seen your car at heritage at some point...hmmm im a purist so this is not something i would normally suggest, but CF roundels might compliment the black and white colour scheme

vish : CF roundels, yea planning to change that as well... :D huh you saw my car at heritage? i havent been there for quite a long time, if night it has been long time but day i might pass by there... ;)

good to see another white knight..CF will look good on ur white knight..trust me...
done that...

syameel666;533373 said:
vish : CF roundels, yea planning to change that as well... :D huh you saw my car at heritage? i havent been there for quite a long time, if night it has been long time but day i might pass by there... ;)

night la, dont act innocent haha :wink:

Oil_er : yea bro want to add few CF on my car... still in progress... =D

vish : night huh? hahaha it might be me la but not going there always la. once in a while only...:cool:

Some items to complete ur ride...

-Rear Mtek bumper since ur front now is using d Mtek
-M3 style folding mirror
-M3 trunk lip
-Carbon front and rear hood
-LED angel eye etc....

My comments - Rim colour spray back to silver. Black colour x brape naik....:thefinger: Just my 2 cents...

saifulila68 & mizhan : Really it would be nice if Silver? Maybe ill change it when or if my rims are damaged as i just made it black... :D Just thought of making my car to a Black & White colour theme...

Lionel_Koh : Can do me a favour by throwing me a PM on the price quotation on the stuff you mentioned... Thanks...

Thanks for the Comments... If there is more, please do..

Cheers !

syameel666;544571 said:
saifulila68 & mizhan : Really it would be nice if Silver? Maybe ill change it when or if my rims are damaged as i just made it black... :D Just thought of making my car to a Black & White colour theme...

Lionel_Koh : Can do me a favour by throwing me a PM on the price quotation on the stuff you mentioned... Thanks...

Thanks for the Comments... If there is more, please do..

Cheers !

Syameel, I can guarantee u if u change back the rims colour to silver, your car look more garang and "gemuk". Especially at night time. Under the street lighting... pehhh.. :top: Betulll, tarak bohong nye..!!!:eek: Bersinarrr...:4:

Lionel_Koh;541545 said:
Some items to complete ur ride...

-Rear Mtek bumper since ur front now is using d Mtek
-M3 style folding mirror
-M3 trunk lip
-Carbon front and rear hood
-LED angel eye etc....

101% agreed to u

:top::top::top::top:

About a month ago on the way back from penang, after Sungai Buloh something happened... I was going on 110km/h and i saw like there was something on the fast lane.. Of course anyone also will hit the brakes and slow down but when i was doing so there was a STUPID F**K Wira came infront of me and blocked my view.. (From the far left lane he straight came into fast lane without any warning) I jammed the brakes till 30km/h

He saw the thing and evade and when it came to me i couldn't do anything but to evade me tire's from hitting it.. Without realizing it went under my car and Airbag burst and car totally stopped.. I couldn't go on the left coz got car and on my right was the divider.. Slowly i steered the car to far right as i was just cruising from 30km/h..

After getting out of my car i saw 3 other car was by the side of the road caused by the metal thing on the road.. Found out the metal thing was a lorry's long shaft ! ! ! IT WAS LYING ON THE FAST LANE ! ! ! =( it hit my car and tore the lower part pretty bad till it got stuck under and follow till my car stopped..

3 other cars broke their rims and both left side tires was burst..

Such an unlucky incident and I have send my car to AB Glenmarie.. Most of the parts on the down part or the car was hit pretty bad ( The long shaft was at least 35kg) =(

Car has been there for nearly 2 months now...

Best part it was there for 1 hour since the first car hit it and the BASTARD PLUS HIGHWAY didnt clear the road.. Trying to claim through PLUS but it looks so hard to do so but luckily have insurance to cover...

I almost died when i heard the total amount was close to RM 35k ! ! !

* all of this could go away if thar bastard wira didnt come cucuk another car in front of me, everyone could have evade it*

PANASNYA HATI.....

syameel666;554292 said:
About a month ago on the way back from penang, after Sungai Buloh something happened... I was going on 110km/h and i saw like there was something on the fast lane.. Of course anyone also will hit the brakes and slow down but when i was doing so there was a STUPID F**K Wira came infront of me and blocked my view.. (From the far left lane he straight came into fast lane without any warning) I jammed the brakes till 30km/h

He saw the thing and evade and when it came to me i couldn't do anything but to evade me tire's from hitting it.. Without realizing it went under my car and Airbag burst and car totally stopped.. I couldn't go on the left coz got car and on my right was the divider.. Slowly i steered the car to far right as i was just cruising from 30km/h..

After getting out of my car i saw 3 other car was by the side of the road caused by the metal thing on the road.. Found out the metal thing was a lorry's long shaft ! ! ! IT WAS LYING ON THE FAST LANE ! ! ! =( it hit my car and tore the lower part pretty bad till it got stuck under and follow till my car stopped..

3 other cars broke their rims and both left side tires was burst..

Such an unlucky incident and I have send my car to AB Glenmarie.. Most of the parts on the down part or the car was hit pretty bad ( The long shaft was at least 35kg) =(

Car has been there for nearly 2 months now...

Best part it was there for 1 hour since the first car hit it and the BASTARD PLUS HIGHWAY didnt clear the road.. Trying to claim through PLUS but it looks so hard to do so but luckily have insurance to cover...

I almost died when i heard the total amount was close to RM 35k ! ! !

* all of this could go away if thar bastard wira didnt come cucuk another car in front of me, everyone could have evade it*

PANASNYA HATI.....

It glad to hear that atleast u were unharmed. Btw, which college u study??

morpheus5039 : I studying in Lim Kok Wing University... 1 more year to go then i'm done.... =)

Top Bottom