My very much Virgin E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mukzz...of cos can be buddies i guess thts y we have the club... :) PM me if wanna meet up or something for teh tarik or mayb since its world cup sesson can meet up for the game...by the way et5 the gear knob seriously has been something i really hated about the car since i got it...still looking for a proper one...sigh....

OIC B) good luck hunting..why dont you get a hartge one..screw off..screw on! :D :D

after my bodykit

20061025_Image(09)_11617806001159179179.jpg

nice bro...very nice!
was good to c u again last friday!thx for popping by venka...

rgds,
-brad-

couldnt find the rims i wanted...so just ended up with some light weight japan rims....and besides i wanted the grunge look....damn hard looking for 4 lung e30 rims ( not including the bbs )

Got maney any rim oso can buy... Save money lah, dont thani so much at you know where...

what rim was on teh car before? BBS minus centre caps? they look better but then it's ur car.

One minor detailing.....your pedals are not correctly mounted. The chamfered side for the clutch is on the wrong side...which means this pedal is to be for the brake!!!!

Again, just a comment.....

Nice clean car, keep it up!

jules bro...i removed all the paddles not nice n hard to drive....n ya i use to use those rims...they r not bbs n the rims were in bad condition...so got this for a good price n desided to use them...till i find my all time fav ac type 2 15'....

oh ic......yes, paddles hard cos maybe mount wrong-lor. nevermind.

on wheel - good luck on ur find for the ACS, not easy to find but worth it! Btw, u seem to be using the incorrect profile tyre....from ur picture it looks 60 series....you should use 55 series for 15".

Anyway, have fun!

tires

Jules said:
oh ic......yes, paddles hard cos maybe mount wrong-lor. nevermind.

on wheel - good luck on ur find for the ACS, not easy to find but worth it! Btw, u seem to be using the incorrect profile tyre....from ur picture it looks 60 series....you should use 55 series for 15".

Anyway, have fun!

60 wall is ok for 195, the 55 is for 205

Bro shaifulo, you know we purist mah.....must be 205 for 15 ke ke ke but tayar manyak mahal!! sigh!

Top Bottom