My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice car there bro. just wondering,where did u gat the exhaust tip from and what about installation.keen to get one for my e34

ye lor piquet in jb u can get many things by the help from the very generous jb guys but of course not for pree hah

piquet;197205 said:
nice car there bro. just wondering,where did u gat the exhaust tip from and what about installation.keen to get one for my e34

As far as I know, he bought the tips off a "fren" at a veli cheap cheap price. Any exhaust shop can install it for you.

that means all they do is weld the tip to your current muffler?
mine is a e34 525 ,will any tip be ok to install. only worried about the extra loud noise,want to maintain the current silent operation if possible,but with better looks

piquet;197315 said:
mine is a e34 525 ,will any tip be ok to install. only worried about the extra loud noise,want to maintain the current silent operation if possible,but with better looks

Yes piquet, just about any tip that you fancy can be welded onto your muffler. I personally don't think that by just changing the tip will make any difference to the noise level. Definitely a must-have mod, and increase your street-cred another level! Don't forget to post some photos after your are done. ;)

wei wei mat st. jo, ni budak collegian, my next trip to jb pls bring me to the ekjos shop at t.tun ye coz last trip no mod at all so sad bcoz shop close aiyah

piquet;197315 said:

Where r u from bro? If in JB join our TT Fri 2nd:D

Roland1888..sorry for the late reply.Too much work for the 1st half of the year 2nd half can lepak abit lor. Maybe i've overlook this columm..it's sure a beauty InitialM, look's abit like my baby dude accept for the "BANTAL BUSUK" is there a flower lying beside the "BANTAL BUSUK"..HE HE HE .Cool ride InitialM btw jangan buat DOUGHTNUT hahaha

ICEman63;197480 said:
Roland1888..sorry for the late reply.Too much work for the 1st half of the year 2nd half can lepak abit lor. Maybe i've overlook this columm..it's sure a beauty InitialM, look's abit like my baby dude accept for the "BANTAL BUSUK" is there a flower lying beside the "BANTAL BUSUK"..HE HE HE .Cool ride InitialM btw jangan buat DOUGHTNUT hahaha

No prob dude. His flower is there for a reason... so is the BANTAL BUSUK and tissue paper. Wah, you oso know about the doughnut story ah?

initialM,hi i live in Pj. maybe would come down to jb sometime....actually almost did to look at a e34 there....

roland ,thanks bro will go ekjos hunting this weekend

wah roland now u become famous hah, every time people want to mod ekjos sure look for u hah, u got share hah wit heng heng.........anyway nice of u bro

Wei wei, stop talking bout my pillow n tissue ler:p
You'll never know when u needed them.

Donut?????? Maybe after change my gbox to manual hahahaha

Latest Update

My new 10 yrs old baby

ABCD0003-1.jpg

ABCD0004-1.jpg

WOW! Somebody have been busy eh? Great job, but why did you tender another number plate ah?

Notice how the pic tremble when it reaches 180km/h? Another 2 cylinders should solve that problem... ;p

Just joking lah, bro. Great job done!

roland1888;205273 said:
WOW! Somebody have been busy eh? Great job, but why did you tender another number plate ah?

Notice how the pic tremble when it reaches 180km/h? Another 2 cylinders should solve that problem... ;p

Just joking lah, bro. Great job done!

I lost the bid for JKE 36. So has to settle wt my old car no.:mad: Cant wait for another year.

Actually at 180kmh still ok after I install the GT spoiler but my hand shaky. sumore it just HP camera and u know the cond of plus highway especially in Johor area very bumpy. But of course cannot compare wt 5 series ler. Me only afford to own E36 318. Dun want to ask ahh what happened to the S320?:p

P/S: If u see any car wt plate JKE 36 do inform me.

Hi InitialM,

Thats really fast.. 180KM at 5000rpm is cool.. If it has reached 6000km, I believe you can do 200km/h.

Can you share how much it cost you to overhaul your engine?

Top Bottom