My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Not fast lar. The fastest I reached was 200kmh at 5500 rpm. Pun sudah rasa takut coz 3 series car feel light. At least wt spoiler can maintain longer cos can feel the downforce. Dun think can reach 6000 rpm ler

P/S: I wish I can own 5 series soon:p

Easy close one eye and buy a 5ers...take loan pay about RM1,200 to RM1,600 monthly...cabutzzzzzzzz

ICEman63;205404 said:
Easy close one eye and buy a 5ers...take loan pay about RM1,200 to RM1,600 monthly...cabutzzzzzzzz

Later to eat maggi oso cant afford:p

initialM,

fine u can get E30 for RM50k so tat yr dream cld come true & mayb u cld wait once yr investment be fruitful ya to buy the E39 and eat maggi sedap mmmmmmmm

i'll be in jb from 27 apr to 6 may 2007, arrange lah smthg ya

Bro InitialM,

Berapa you tender the 7373 number plate?

How much it cost you to overhaul your engine?

kenBmw,

ya u shld ask him on jpj thing coz he has good contact there but sadly johor plate no lah

initialM can u help me also ka?

Bailey;206321 said:
kenBmw,

ya u shld ask him on jpj thing coz he has good contact there but sadly johor plate no lah

initialM can u help me also ka?

Pls dun talk bout plate no lar. Very frustrated cant get JKE 36:mad:

Where got ctc lar I only know the cleaner at JPJ:p

cleaner nowadays also got jalan mah u never try hah, never mind wait for JLE 36 lah

I know why the pictures at 140kmj, 160kmj & 180kmj were blurred.

The glasses were still on the dashboard!

masCh;221899 said:
I know why the pictures at 140kmj, 160kmj & 180kmj were blurred.

The glasses were still on the dashboard!

hahahaha nice one:D I'm on my sunglasses lar. Its not easy to take pic while driving at high speed. U cant imagine the highway road condition in Johor:p Sumore I'm using hp camera only and my hand bit shaky. However I'm very proud of my UDM after so much money & effort into it. Now I know that BMW is truly an ultimate driving machine:)

roland1888;221940 said:
Your hand shaky bcoz of some other "things" is it? Hehe....

Eh u can see arr? No lar only drive like mad if alone.
Damn just receive speeding ticket from last yr:mad:
Got any ctc to discount the saman arr?:p

initialM;221953 said:
Eh u can see arr? No lar only drive like mad if alone.
Damn just receive speeding ticket from last yr:mad:
Got any ctc to discount the saman arr?:p

Just wait for Merdeka day for 50% discount. If this year don't have, then wait for next year. :rolleyes:

initialM, i like your old rims better..nice lah!.. the acs i think got too many around to be 'special'..
nice and clean all the same..

guru;222091 said:
initialM, i like your old rims better..nice lah!.. the acs i think got too many around to be 'special'..
nice and clean all the same..

Yup only on BMW:D Old rim difficult to wash lar as I wash myself everyday;)

aiyah eveliday wash yr car yrslf ka? in tat case sure can easily save money to buy E39 lor?

saman nowadays cant be discounted lah unless the traffic boss is yr relatives lar

Top Bottom