My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice! Now all you need is just TWO more cylinders to complete the quasi-M make-over! :p

Cheers,
VaN.

car is clean n nice..& suit ur nick very well... M wannabe... but ill drop the esos tip and get the original acs...

Van,
I dun need 2 more pots as I drive faster than most of the car in JB. I just need 2 bimmer in my porch.

Genius328,
No need to jealous my car is just ordinary UDM. spoiler rm350 spray rm150.

TheCrow,
I oso not sure but it is for E36. No prob as long its serve the function when 110kmh & above.

Skinhead,
Plan that oso but trying to get something different or change the whole system if change to manual gbox.

Bailey,
U know why I need those pillow n tissue at my rear seat hehehehe

initialM,

yep i guess u know wat i mean rite? so how many times have u been using the pillow to sleep outside after u dr%*k? hehehehe

Bailey said:
initialM,

cool wing bro minus the pillow & the tissue box......cabutz

Cannot lose those signature items, la! That's what he uses to lure all his "mangsa" into his rear seat! One to lure and the other one to clean up after he's done! :p

Cheers,
VaN.

Wei,

Stop talking about my pillow ler. Lets go to c ah beng car mods his exhaust today.:D

initialM said:
Wei,

Stop talking about my pillow ler. Lets go to c ah beng car mods his exhaust today.:D

Wooiitt! Who you calling Ah Beng ah? I Ah Beng Deluxe, the one that speaks Engrish and not only Hokkien. Anybody free today can call me. I will be "working".:rolleyes:

roland1888 said:
Wooiitt! Who you calling Ah Beng ah? I Ah Beng Deluxe, the one that speaks Engrish and not only Hokkien. Anybody free today can call me. I will be "working".:rolleyes:

If I accompany u, can u sponsor my exhaust tip arr:eek:

tats the good one lah vanquish.....hope he'll get more victims

initialM wat type of ah beng exhaust roland wants sumore hah?

Bailey,

You know how creative the mod shops in JB are, rite ? So for Ah Beng's ride, his regular exhaust shop has fabricated a custom quad exhaust system which is also available for sale under their Aiseh-mann brand. You mau ka ?

Cheers,
VaN.

sounds good bro, since my exhaust also sound like taxi but preferably i jes want the normal one not like ah beng's one lah.

sure bro, jb has a lot of creative mod shops lah rite

Fahmi,
Made up your mind on which exhaust tip to change to? Haha, cannot tahan after kena criticise for having an exhaust tip the same as a few taxis at JB.... ; )

Cipek u ah beng. I come and steal yr aiseyman exhaust tonite. hahaha
What to do my car oso like taxi what. send wife, kid and girlfren oso:p

P/S: my car can do like yr aiseyman exhaust arr? Cannot tahan tailgate behind u la so silau.

Latest Update

After many poison from members at last I changed my exhaust tip to AC type.
Now my baby feel good after top overhaul, polish head and change all rubber hoses and plastic pipes.

ABCD0006-1.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

Nice UDM you have there... It is one of the best..

Hope to get a ride if I do visit Johor..

geoffreylee said:
Nice UDM you have there... It is one of the best..

Hope to get a ride if I do visit Johor..

Thanks bro, hope u find yr own one soon. I might go KL after CNY

Top Bottom