My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey said:
initialM,
let us keep it secret ya if not the whole forum will know anyway hope u'll drive yr ride up on the 7th ya, where will u be staying?

I'll be staying in Cheras. Hope to join TT after company dinner on the 8th. BTW how to go to TT MMZ from putrajaya?

Uncle Fahmi meow2...... pls change your exhaust tips!!! hahahahahahaha.....

when r u coming for a *** session again?... i'll make the advance booking... dun worry.. bole tukar2... hahahah...

I'll change the exhaust to supersprint after I do port and polish, change pulley, chipped, manual conversion:D

bro how's yr trip back to jb & how's the yoko tyre? hope u r back in jb in one piece & had a good holiday, i guess?

initialM said:
I'll change the exhaust to supersprint after I do port and polish, change pulley, chipped, manual conversion:D

bro....the auto suits u well......
supersprint??... i hv a BORLA muffler for M44.... your M43 can use it??.....

initialM said:
Sounds like cap ayam:p If can kepak ayam I'll buy:D

ayam??? heheh....u better do your homework.. hehehe the reason i'm letting it go because... because... hahahah one of these days u need to see my ol lady.. ... hahahahah.....oi oi... come laa play hide n seek in kl.. hahaha ajak bahar n farid...

INitial M... very cool ride you have there... just one thing... and this is not directed to just you... and tt is if you would like my comment lah... why did you see the need to put the wing mirrors with signal lights??? u should be proud of your bimmer man... why copy the lesser german from stuttgart?? why??? why??? WHY?????WHY?????????

initialM said:
27092006001-1.jpg

b2d2scd.jpg

Nice car dude..did u fix it or buy the whole car..:rolleyes:

Azzy,

Coz I like to do zig zag when driving to overtake slower car (JB driver like to drive slow at fast lane):p. Ok I know it's not ori look and more like merz but I like coz make my old car look newer. If u c PBMW mag u will see more crazier mods.

Iceman63,

No la bro, a lot of RM hv gone into it, almost 25k in mods and maintenance since I bought early last year. Not to mention a lot of TLC.:cool:

Anyway just install new GT spoiler. Will upload it once ready:D

Iceman63,
This car has undergone a lot of TLC, man. This initialM is a freak, he practically washes his car every day!!! Even when JB is flooded, he puts on his raincoat and washes his UDM...

roland1888 said:
Iceman63,
This car has undergone a lot of TLC, man. This initialM is a freak, he practically washes his car every day!!! Even when JB is flooded, he puts on his raincoat and washes his UDM...

Not to mention wearing only G-string inside and play wt bubble hehehe

initialM said:
Azzy,

Coz I like to do zig zag when driving to overtake slower car (JB driver like to drive slow at fast lane):p. Ok I know it's not ori look and more like merz but I like coz make my old car look newer. If u c PBMW mag u will see more crazier mods.

Iceman63,

No la bro, a lot of RM hv gone into it, almost 25k in mods and maintenance since I bought early last year. Not to mention a lot of TLC.:cool:

Anyway just install new GT spoiler. Will upload it once ready:D

GT spoiler? You sure? Or was it the one we went and saw at Cm Motorsports? Faster... photos please...:eek:

roland1888 said:
GT spoiler? You sure? Or was it the one we went and saw at Cm Motorsports? Faster... photos please...:eek:

Yeah thats the one ler. They call M3 GT. U think my car ah beng ahh to put GT wing:p

Now international link slow ler cant open photobucket site:mad:

Top Bottom