My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
acidburn;242646 said:
Jeneral-M

How many times u change ur rims ? It shows u are really ///M lover.

I'm not Jeneral lar:eek: Just prebet lapok:rock: .
Talking bout rim, Just came back from tyre shop. Saw replica breyton imagine and AC Type V rim. Tempting to change as it look good and quite cheap oso.
What say u guys?? Will it look good on my E36:cool:

All stripped for detailing: Dust & Rust Free

08112007105.jpg

08112007104.jpg

08112007103.jpg

08112007102.jpg

08112007101.jpg

08112007100.jpg

Strider,

Thanks bro.

BMW7833,
Aiyah slow slow lar. I think 7373 suit me better:smokin: Ada ong :top:

sudah ada ong jomlah join us for the monsoon cup drive................scared ah

initial M...its always nice to see 2 bimmers side by side..congrats..PAINT IT WHITE:top: :rock: :burnout:

selvahraje46;271425 said:
initial M...its always nice to see 2 bimmers side by side..congrats..PAINT IT WHITE:top: :rock: :burnout:

Thanks bro, at last after all the hardship. But the pain still not end as I need to refurbish back to mint & tip top condition as my E36.:wink:

PM refered:

initialM said:
Congrat on yr brand new BMW (wish i can afford oso). Ur wrongly posted yr car at my thread. Its is better for u to start yr own new thread for yr sparkling new E90:rock:

Thanks and my sincere apology for "tumpang" your thread. I saw it under "Automotive Showcase >> The Showroom >> My UDM", so I thought its for forum owners to share their rides info with others, rather than everyone like me starting to create multiple "My UDM" threads again and again.. my mistake!

Will stay away..

No offence to post your PM here because if many like me, then u will be so busy PM every one. Now when they read this, they won't make the same mistake I made.

And hey! your rides in great shape too!

astroboy;271487 said:
PM refered:

Thanks and my sincere apology for "tumpang" your thread. I saw it under "Automotive Showcase >> The Showroom >> My UDM", so I thought its for forum owners to share their rides info with others, rather than everyone like me starting to create multiple "My UDM" threads again and again.. my mistake!

Will stay away..

No offence to post your PM here because if many like me, then u will be so busy PM every one. Now when they read this, they won't make the same mistake I made.

And hey! your rides in great shape too!

Haha no prob bro. Is yr E90 325 Msport? Did test drive E90 320 & 325. Indeed BMW has upgrade the feel of 3 series although the rear design is not preferred by some. However once u get the bkit, 18" rim & lowered the car it would look nice:top:

xtracooljustin;271566 said:
Bro, congrats on your purchase of da E39. Will definitely check it out when im back in JB.

Thanks Justin, A lot of thing have been & to be done. Still learning every detail of 5 series.

initialM;271603 said:
Thanks Justin, A lot of thing have been & to be done. Still learning every detail of 5 series.

congrats for joining the UNKERS alwz ROCK club yeah......................ok over to u the master of car make up in the house

Top Bottom