My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
absidian;227019 said:
Very impressive, love the way you've enhanced the aspects of your car whilst retaining a classy oem feel.

Two thumbs up, keep up the great work.

Abs,
Mine is nothing compare to yrs.:eek: I'm a car fanatic. All the mods and repairs give me priceless satisfaction however requires a lot of $$$:p .

Esham,
For my car is bout RM1,800 after RM conversion and without installation. Yr E39 would be slightly higher. Now I know that is 2 type of bilstein sport B8. One shaft is much bigger and normally comes wt blue dust cover. Both shaft are shorter than ori shocks and yellow in colour. Bro no need to play wt bailey lar he only know hole in one:p

nice

very nice even is old.....
but i like it so much!!!
want to sell??
text +86 139 7628 5122

klchan;232786 said:
very nice even is old.....
but i like it so much!!!
want to sell??
text +86 139 7628 5122

Lots of TLC & RM bro. Not for sale as spent a lot and nobody will buy at good price. Goin to keep it forever:rock:

My car was scratched all around last weekend:thefinger:
Goin to send for respray next week:burnout:

esham;227049 said:
Bailey...wahhh! another golf kaki. Come to ipoh bro - Meru Golf, Damai Laut, Clearwater.. Perth been there before - played golf. Par 3 with alot of kangaroo inbetween at the Vines :D Sometime got duck alot across the fairway :p

the vines is superb man and even the joondalup was great......hope u cld join us when we organise 1st BMW golf yeah

initialM soli yeah to kacau yr thread, wah manyak untung ka nowadays til can upgrade new set of shocks...........good for u lah but stil go for E39 lah macha :stupid:

Kalau cannot sell we go for "TIMBAMG PAKAI KILO"..maybe can fetch good price..he he he cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

E39??? Pelan pelan kayuh. Baru pki E36 buruk org sudah dengki:thefinger:

Wei uncle dtg jb tak kasi tau. pastu lg mau langgar keta wa. Ciit

P/S: maggi now RM40:stupid:

Under Surgery

26072007015.jpg

wei apa hat lu nye keta? maybe after tis kuar dr itu oven trus jadi E39 kot

tuari cuma kejap je balik but if kasi tahu pun bukannye kwn2 bole kuar

To the one that scratched my car, I pray that may God bless you. I've spent a lot of RM, time & effort for 10 yr old baby due to my passion. I have no issues wt anyone and by all means if I did anything wrong pls confront me personally.:rock:

Whose itchy fingers scratched this car. Should chop them up and feed the buaya. !! By the way, seen numerous shots of your baby on this thread -- very nice ! Salute to you for so much passion in making a 10 yr old car like New.

Top Bottom