My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Lennon Tan;236832 said:
Whose itchy fingers scratched this car. Should chop them up and feed the buaya. !! By the way, seen numerous shots of your baby on this thread -- very nice ! Salute to you for so much passion in making a 10 yr old car like New.

Thanks bro:rock: Never mind let the God repay or punish for the kind action he did:stupid:

Haha..saw ur car in Jusco Tmn U last Saturday..still can feel the fresh cookies smell...:rolleyes:

car is looking more beautiful by da minute.

i was at Jusco on that day too. Didnt know Fahmi was there til he call me out.

When free la? yamcha one fine day.

initialM;236891 said:
Thanks bro:rock: Never mind let the God repay or punish for the kind action he did:stupid:

sabar bro u sound like a priest lah :smokin: :shakehands:

Hahaha didn't know tha, there r many BMW gang that day. We should park at valet parking instead. Actually sent again to paint shop yesterday for final touch up. It's really troublesome.

Justin,
Sorry quite busy these days and pokai a bit. Need to save money to get another UDM in future lar. Nowadays no mood to go out oso after that incident:stupid:

Bailey,
Nape tak pecaya ke?? Wa kan golongan alim ulama:rock: yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa

at least u have seen some lite lah, sabar je bro , dont lah like tat no mood to go out later jb folks sure miss yr shinning ride

bro,may i know where you get your angel eye projector??i was looking for that projector for quite sometime.but still duno wer to get it.is the projector come with angel eye or it is a ori projector fix with the angel eye ring?

anyway u did a great job on your car..very nice:top: :top:

Bailey;237702 said:
at least u have seen some lite lah, sabar je bro , dont lah like tat no mood to go out later jb folks sure miss yr shinning ride

No worry, I still go out to kelabu malami yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa:rock:

dwj;238005 said:
bro,may i know where you get your angel eye projector??i was looking for that projector for quite sometime.but still duno wer to get it.is the projector come with angel eye or it is a ori projector fix with the angel eye ring?

anyway u did a great job on your car..very nice:top: :top:

Thanks bro,

It is ori headlamp projector. I just take out the inner lens and install the ccfl angel eyes. For better look I changed new front headlamp glass and aftermarket signal lamp to complement the new look.:rock:

Mr InitialM, how are u bro btw thanks for the assist that u given us during the wedding in Johor. Thanks

ICEman63;238183 said:
Mr InitialM, how are u bro btw thanks for the assist that u given us during the wedding in Johor. Thanks

No prob dude. Anyway thanks for the kerepek. Habis wa bedal:stupid:

Me ok lar but just been conned by somebody of 10k:burnout:
Damn this few mths quite bad lar. I think my dream of E39 will put on hold for longer time:stupid:

initialM;238023 said:
kelabu malami yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa:rock:
Hmmm it's been a while since i heard ppl using that word.......hehehehe.. u really didn't change.... hahaha.. send my regards to bahaMen and his lover...suzze... hhahahah.. not forgetting farid..

initialM;238025 said:
Thanks bro,

It is ori headlamp projector. I just take out the inner lens and install the ccfl angel eyes. For better look I changed new front headlamp glass and aftermarket signal lamp to complement the new look.:rock:

i see..where you buy those new front headlamp glass??mine is already blur -.-'' your ccfl angel eye DIY yourself??get it from danpromote also?

dwj;240708 said:
i see..where you buy those new front headlamp glass??mine is already blur -.-'' your ccfl angel eye DIY yourself??get it from danpromote also?

Got the headlamp glass from SG. CCFL from acc shop. I'm not a DIY man:burnout:
Only know how to wash my car:smokin:

initialM;240743 said:
Got the headlamp glass from SG. CCFL from acc shop. I'm not a DIY man:burnout:
Only know how to wash my car:smokin:

ooo...i see..so the headlamp galss cant get in malaysia??anyway thanks for your info bro.:wink:

dwj;241182 said:
ooo...i see..so the headlamp galss cant get in malaysia??anyway thanks for your info bro.:wink:

Can get but SG cheaper:top:

Wei uncle I dun let those bangla/indon to touch my baby:smokin:

initialM, where u change ur tire and rim regularly?? Era Maju too?? Got any tire shop u used to in S'pore?

bmw7833;241323 said:
initialM, where u change ur tire and rim regularly?? Era Maju too?? Got any tire shop u used to in S'pore?

Depends but all in M'sia. Rim got at permas jaya. Tyre sometimes in BP, KL, Era Maju, Sun Hup. Now no more at Sun Hup as they potong leher:stupid:

Top Bottom