My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The most precious thing of interior

Msport steering wt multifunction & electric adjustment. hehehe

25122007135.jpg

cant wait to see u putting on the quad ekjos like wat our fren roland did somewhere tun aminah area rite ???

Iceman13 & Esham, Thanks bro at last after all hardwork.

BTW. When removing all the things inside the boot, found there two hole like ventilation on left & right of side panel (c the boot pic). What its for?? Can water go inside the boot?? Pls advice. TQ

25122007140.jpg

Is that the Original E60 M5 Rim? How much it costs? Do you need to modify enlarge the bore to fit into E39? That hole is normal onthe spare tire boot, I suppose it is for drainining purpose. Water will not get in from below, unless you drive thru Pekan now.. .hehehe.. Nice car!

Cool bro... now all you need are quad exhaust, brushed aluminium interior trims, M5 auto fold side mirrors, M door mouldings and you are set to go!

Poison kao-kao... :)

Sorry, tumpang thread.

Unker bailey, how much you paid for your hamann splitters from theva? Direct fit ke? I minat lah...

wah lookin sweet bro.. very clean interior..

ur steering came with the car?

u need to drop it and put in sum sweet rims... 19 mayb?... hehe

roland1888;273802 said:
Sorry, tumpang thread.

Unker bailey, how much you paid for your hamann splitters from theva? Direct fit ke? I minat lah...

Aikk suda mau jual pun mau mod lagi kar or just main2:love:

Is there any carbon fibre splitter for E39 mtech bumper??:smokin:

Bro,

No need to poison ler. I already poison myself but need to breathe a little bit as my car is quite old. Need to do wear & tear. Oso need to make sure all back to ori & tip top working condition as my E36. :love:

initialM;273814 said:
Is there any carbon fibre splitter for E39 mtech bumper??:smokin:

:

tat day at motorsport div u didnt ask ka? i bet surely they have lah

haiya unker loland veli the cheap2 one lor

Bailey;273891 said:
tat day at motorsport div u didnt ask ka? i bet surely they have lah

haiya unker loland veli the cheap2 one lor

unker bailey, how cheap is cheap? I was tinking of buying and then laminate c/f generic and hantam saja pada kereta. Hehe...

unker fami, kereta mau jual tapi boleh mod sikit-sikit mah, tahun baru cina baru nampak glamor mah...

wah unker loland selling yr E39 then buy X5 ka? anak baru satu maaaaaaahhhhh

good idea also maaahhhhhh laminate wit c/f yeah

unker fahmi so keep the mods or repair going yeah

paint car red ok maaaaaaaahhhhhh but dont get yr face red over the pm issue dah lah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excuse me initialM, mind me asking what is the 2 things mounted on the spare tyre cave that looks like a small audio amplifier?

25122007140.jpg

With that thingy around, u can't place ur spare wheel facing down to gain extra boot space unless the 2 devices are relocated else where. Kind of awkward to see the thing there with wire hanging loose.

Top Bottom