My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Petrus

Club Guest
Greetings from Sabah !!!!Purchased my first UDM last year. Has been ultimate joy driving it despite its only weekend car for me. The following are the specs:-E46 - 320i Japan Spec2200 CC, 6 Cylinder, M54 Engine.Manufactured year 2001, Registered 2006.These are some of the pics from my STOCK E46. Haven't really got the chance to change anything yet. Thinking of changing the wheels to 18", but still couldn't find the time yet since always outstation.Anyway, here are some pics of my ride
P4160160.jpg
P4160161.jpg
P4160166.jpg
P4160170.jpg
P4160172.jpg
P4160167.jpg
Some interior pics:-
P4160175.jpg
P4160177.jpg
And my dusty engine bay :eek:
P4160169.jpg

nice e46 around..maybe the nicest in the land below the wind i guess...

BMWDemon;627598 said:
bro,

your car colour similar to mine....it is Velvet Blue ?

Actually, I am also trying to figure out what kind of blue is it since the it was already in that colour when i purchased it...

JFT63;627807 said:
nice e46 around..maybe the nicest in the land below the wind i guess...

ahhahaha.... thanx for the compliment...but i saw there are lots more nize looking and more garang looking E46 around sabah..... just that they dun upload the pics here... :)

Crymson;627767 said:
Nice, same color as my ci

kewl... actually quite hard to find this type of color on E46 here..... mostly are either Black, Silver, White or Red...

You read my mind Alex... that's the next thing i want to do after the rims :D hehe

Aha......aha c Petrus kena RACUN sdh with C Xcrave. BTW gud nice car but haven't seen it in town so far. Petrus, which workshop normally u go? PM me if u have reliable one,

Petrus;627958 said:
You read my mind Alex... that's the next thing i want to do after the rims :D hehe

Bro where to u re wrap the leather seat in KK? Just for your information there was a cushion shop near the inter juction btw Ira Manis to Inanam (near the chinese cemetery) the workmanship is not bad. FYI i did mine Ninja leather before at this shop few years ago.

Alex5522;627976 said:
Bro where to u re wrap the leather seat in KK? Just for your information there was a cushion shop near the inter juction btw Ira Manis to Inanam (near the chinese cemetery) the workmanship is not bad. FYI i did mine Ninja leather before at this shop few years ago.

Bro alex, a friend of mine suggested one in Likas. I havnt gone to check it out yet.. but will check out the place you suggested as well... do u know the name of the shop?

hassnur;627969 said:
Aha......aha c Petrus kena RACUN sdh with C Xcrave. BTW gud nice car but haven't seen it in town so far. Petrus, which workshop normally u go? PM me if u have reliable one,

haha... mcm semua org pun kasih racun sana sini.... anyway....for the time being, my car don't really have much problem except for wear and tear parts lah. So far I sent it to AB KK only. But some of my frens did recommend some other workshops.

Only now I seem to have a problem with the Final Stage Unit (a.k.a blower resistor). Thinking of doing this DIY if i got time. If not, I mite try some of the workshops that my friends suggested lah.

Susah cari reliable mechanic in KK rite?

Petrus, Izzit true u have to apply and pay a fees of RMxxx.xx before AB KK can entertain your car (if recond)?

Petrus;627986 said:
Bro alex, a friend of mine suggested one in Likas. I havnt gone to check it out yet.. but will check out the place you suggested as well... do u know the name of the shop?

Forgot the shop name la, anyway it just easy to fine. Let say u from Likas to Inanam there was a big traffic light (left to Tuaran, Right to Ira Manis and Straight to Inanam) go straight just after traffic light on your left u can see a row of old shop lot, the 1st shop was radiator shop and the last was the mention cushion shop.

Another one is just beside to Continental Best drive tire shop (yellow signboard) at Bundusan. He supply and install OEM BMW leather seat cover and the price range between RM2k-3k, he can get ready your car within 1/2 day.

hassnur;628023 said:
Another one is just beside to Continental Best drive tire shop (yellow signboard) at Bundusan. He supply and install OEM BMW leather seat cover and the price range between RM2k-3k, he can get ready your car within 1/2 day.

Opps don't buy the seat cover, pls re wrap it u will never regret trust me.

Top Bottom