My osom m sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro.....get a photobucket account, and the u can link back ur pics here.....small pics dont do justice.......hehehe

Tq all. I was quite skeptical with the colour choice initially, but I do think that it has come out quite nicely. Another thing i notice this morning when I was at the SC for the alignment thing was that this beast is shod with Pirellis (don't know to feel happy or sad with all the F1 controversies he he..)
Bro Splee, you do have prying eyes don't you? But that house was purchased about 3 years ago. Gotta get that settled first la....so its not new.
Bro DRT, no sadly the GPS was the only thing missing in this model. So will have to plug my mobile one but to me its not a big deal. I like my Papago better.
And Bro Gendong, I will have to see whether I can open the Photobucket. Thx for the suggestion.
Thx for welcome Bro Volvo.

Ari23, the 320d msport really looks great and the ride is pretty good too, although IMO alpine white would bring out the best contrast with the msport body kit but nevertheless mineral grey looks good too. Did u consider waiting for Estoril blue? The only difference between 320d and 328 msport from exterior is the tail pipe, 328 is twin vs single. I quite like the 320d msport but decided not to go the diesel route after further considerations.

Kewl Al,
Yeah the ride is great. After 300km the engine has loosened up a little to start to show its fangs he he....
As for the colour, for me personally, I wanted something sort of low key for some reason so the red and even EB wasn't in my book from day one. I was actually struggling between mg and aw. Both has its pros and cons. I chose mg bcoz I believe they are already too many aw on the roads (3 of my neighbours are drvg aw beemers also).
My other cars are using petrol, so I need to find a good reason, or a niche, to get this one (the low fc). And I hv never driven a diesel before, so about time to try. Plus I'm optimistic that the govt will improve the diesel quality in the near future....

Nice car! I also consider 320d m sport but worrying about the resale value. Also now diesel is shortage... Noticed out of stock in Subang Jaya today.

BabyBMW, no the 320d m sport doesnt come with adaptive suspension, only the 328 m sport does. But the lowered ride is good enough for me.
Tq Bro Coc. We have the same taste, he he...mind to share photos of your ride as well. And any mods done? The plate is not really Euro, more a combo of crystal with Euro stickers. Its not completely legal, mind...
And bro Danhee, today I experience the issue you brought up. I was in Seremban with low fuel. Located 2 Caltex by GPS, both no diesel. Then went to the Petronas next door, nozzle does not fit. I oredy swiped my cc. Damn......being a diesel first time user I was completely ignorant I guess. Luckily manage to locate another Caltex with fitting nozzle.
Lesson learned today: If you wanna drive f30 diesel, know your neighbourhood stations and fill up when less than 1/2 tank. Travel how?? Any diesel sifu wanna enlighten us diesel virgins....

diesel shortage is one of the reason i went for 328i. my hometown only has 4 petrol stations and all 4 will be having shortage end of the month, literally every single month! we hv no other choice but leaving the diesel navara in the pouch for the time being until supply restore.
as for f30 owner in big city, i think the situation still manageable since full tank can run for 800-900km (navara only 400-500km), and u can always pump full tank whenever passing by petrol station, especially around the end of month.

Oh yaa..b4 I forget. I still have the ori kidney grill from the m sport to let go. Not a single day on the road. Interested PM with offer. Sorry, am I breaking any rules here? Pls delete if I am.View attachment 31291

Ari23;837770 said:
BabyBMW, no the 320d m sport doesnt come with adaptive suspension, only the 328 m sport does. But the lowered ride is good enough for me.
Tq Bro Coc. We have the same taste, he he...mind to share photos of your ride as well. And any mods done? The plate is not really Euro, more a combo of crystal with Euro stickers. Its not completely legal, mind...
And bro Danhee, today I experience the issue you brought up. I was in Seremban with low fuel. Located 2 Caltex by GPS, both no diesel. Then went to the Petronas next door, nozzle does not fit. I oredy swiped my cc. Damn......being a diesel first time user I was completely ignorant I guess. Luckily manage to locate another Caltex with fitting nozzle.
Lesson learned today: If you wanna drive f30 diesel, know your neighbourhood stations and fill up when less than 1/2 tank. Travel how?? Any diesel sifu wanna enlighten us diesel virgins....

Hi bro...actually u can fit any nozzle...just u need to lift up both key inside your diesel funnel before u put nozzle into it...have a screwdriver will suffice enough to open it...have a try...also now there is a diesel shortage due to smugglers. ....huhu:mad:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thx for info. Alamak.....drive so canggih car also gotta carry screw driver around. Just goes to show, you can have all the modern gizmos and computers around, but nothing beats the good ole screw driver eh.......

Top Bottom