My future ride(as of end of march)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GeniusBanana

Club Guest
hehe...here's it...it's totally stock after restoration...just very few shots of it as it's too cramp at my place for me to take the pics...
dsc01765qq1.jpg
dsc01766wh1.jpg
by the way the front light seems to be blurred...how to make it clear ar???need to change the whole piece???

looking good man... why future ride ...shudnt it be present ride as its in ur house oledi!...

yeah chg the light man!...

a 520/525/528??
nd parts.. u knw who to buzz!

good luck~

Bro,

Cant view yr pic attachment lar? Anyway I like banana especially banana milk shake and spilt:D

Welcome welcome genius banana... Banana extractor??? Nice ride good potential nyum nyum

Sudut;201915 said:
Welcome welcome genius banana... Banana extractor??? Nice ride good potential nyum nyum

Hah:eek: U bole nampak pic ka? Something wrong wt my connection? This is members' BMW thread not newbies:D

wei wats wrong wit yr computer hah initialM , sulah manyak luit pakai lah laptop canggih lah........olang smua bole tingok maaaaahhhhh

mafia;201869 said:
looking good man... why future ride ...shudnt it be present ride as its in ur house oledi!...

yeah chg the light man!...

a 520/525/528??
nd parts.. u knw who to buzz!

good luck~

but still waiting for my P license before i can be legally touch it...:D it's a 525e...where to change the light in malacca???and the quote for the price???itchy sia...want to get rid of those old lights...

Sudut;201915 said:

going to do something on it later i get it on my hands...but it's still stock now...:D

Bailey;201938 said:
wei wats wrong wit yr computer hah initialM , sulah manyak luit pakai lah laptop canggih lah........olang smua bole tingok maaaaahhhhh

Aisey bro,

Cant view in office lar due to blocked by firewall. Now at home can view aredi. I'm using laptop lar no need to buy another one. Just need another UDM.

PisangCerdik,

Nice ride bro. Looks in good condition. No worry just post the whole pic. We can posted poison for mods:D

Sudut;201915 said:

initialM;202045 said:
Aisey bro,

Cant view in office lar due to blocked by firewall. Now at home can view aredi. I'm using laptop lar no need to buy another one. Just need another UDM.

PisangCerdik,

Nice ride bro. Looks in good condition. No worry just post the whole pic. We can posted poison for mods:D

thanks initialM...just did a restoration to it last december...new paint+some parts changed...still need to get a bigger space to post the whole pic...cause now a small car porch is cramp with 3 cars...:D maybe need to reverse it out and take it...don't worry...will post asap...

thanks guys...hehe...thanks to the restoration done earlier...btw i found out that there're not many 525e out there...hmm...any idea why???
dsc01816ao0.jpg

dsc01815th9.jpg

dsc01811go2.jpg

should i get new rims???:rolleyes:
dsc01818rx9.jpg

if your front light is plastic, can get polishing compound ( for plastic ) to restore it .

Lennon Tan;202491 said:
if your front light is plastic, can get polishing compound ( for plastic ) to restore it .
but i think it's glass made...sounds like glass...any idea how to clean glass'?
selvahraje46;202492 said:
love d number..nice stock ride..

haha...thanks...still yet to be modded...:D

buy

cleaning all wont do much help just go and buy com set it cost less than RM850 for 4pc

+1 on replacements or polishing compounds on the light.

You need new roundels.

Car looks great, wheels are ok, they should stay.

Yeah, the 525e is pretty rare, you see or hear more of the 528e and the 325e. Iirc they might actually use the same engine. The thing with the e or eta is that these are the engines tuned for fuel economy (more torque, less hp and high gearing). Won't take much to modify it to get some hp back. Look at head and crankshaft mods.

redbaron;206655 said:
cleaning all wont do much help just go and buy com set it cost less than RM850 for 4pc
is that original BMW headlamps???
KL2DC;206657 said:
+1 on replacements or polishing compounds on the light.

You need new roundels.

Car looks great, wheels are ok, they should stay.

Yeah, the 525e is pretty rare, you see or hear more of the 528e and the 325e. Iirc they might actually use the same engine. The thing with the e or eta is that these are the engines tuned for fuel economy (more torque, less hp and high gearing). Won't take much to modify it to get some hp back. Look at head and crankshaft mods.
well i'm thinking to change the roundel but still don't know where to get new one or should i go look out in chopshop...

Top Bottom