My E39 7722

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Interior transformation.

Repaint interior trim from Valvona wood trim to sparkling black. Exactly like E87 trim

Bro..U stil active here!

The blue color still looks kilat ler.

Where u do the paint job? My ride also need the same treatment now. Scratched here and there currently.

Zidee,

Next on your do-list I presumed would be to change your 4 donuts. A set of 18 inch M Parallel would looks fantastic on your car.

Pictures of M-Parellel 18 " rim taken from OM Mtigo's post.

Mpar1_zps5jf2tmv0.jpg

20130119_131611_zps248b86be.jpg

zidee said:
Interior transformation.

Repaint interior trim from Valvona wood trim to sparkling black. Exactly like E87 trim

bmw7833,

Not as active la. Just updating back my thread after long absent. I did it at Liew Motors Glenmarie. However be prepared to leave it for months. Mine took 3 months.

Herbert,

From stock 16" I moved to AC Type III Racing 18". But my personal choice will be my current M-Sport Style 66 17"

Love the transformation on the interior bro, from ol skool wood trim to sparkling black to match the sportier steering wheel. Good job and definitely an added value to the car :)

zidee said:
bmw7833,

Not as active la. Just updating back my thread after long absent. I did it at Liew Motors Glenmarie. However be prepared to leave it for months. Mine took 3 months.
Glurrpp..3 months? My friend car finished within 2 weeks (exterior same color)..

I have decided to facelift my standard E39 to M-Sport as much as possible. First the steering. Next is the interior. Replace the roof and pillars liner from grey to alcantara black. Roof handles, windshield sun shades and interior lamp ordered original black from UK. Cost me over RM1k for the handles, shades and interior lamps.

Decided on Titan suspension after reading various review. Did 3 setup and happy with the current. Not too hard and not too soft. Good for daily and family drive.

wingzee said:
Bro zidee, how much you paid for a full body paint @ Liew Glenmarie?
About 5k. This workshop you have to be patient. They will take their time to work on your car. I don't mind. If you have spare car, you are fine.

zidee said:
About 5k. This workshop you have to be patient. They will take their time to work on your car. I don't mind. If you have spare car, you are fine.
So it really took 3 months and 5k is for inside out job? Is this the same guys in Jalan Tandang PJ (or they have moved)?

Top Bottom