My E39 7722

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
macam cerita hantu nii.. satu jer ke gambar? macamana nak racun nii..

Start with the teaser. I guess it is time now for me to come out with my own thread talking about my BMW experience. To me owning BMW is a love hate kind of relationship. Somehow you can never part away with the machine although at times you really hate it when she is not in the "mood". Start protesting. When she "protest" you pamper her. Pujuk her. Shower her with love until your pocket also run dry. You still love her.....at times you feels like kicking her...he he

in 2004 I fell in love with the look of E34. I decided to invest on 1996 E34 520i. Wide grille. Single VANOS. So beautiful looking machine. Muscular and sexy. Nice number 31. Previous owner is NST director. All NST directors used number 31 as NST located at 31, Jalan Riong. That number not cheap now though.

I have no idea about BMW at that time. I bought it just because it is BMW and I like the look. I did not do any research whatsoever or get advise from friends of those who know BMW well. I love the ride especially handling at high speed. My only complaint is it is rather slow to pull during take off due to big body but small engine. I became part of the old forum member. We used to hang out at Restoran Kencana in Subang Jaya. Get to know Blackcat, now known as pussy pulak, and few others. After taking a ride on pussy converted E34 2.0 to 2.5, I'm beginning to dream of bigger engine. 2.5 at least. As usual....she can hear me and began to merajuk. One after another she "protest". Last straw is when she decide to "burst to tears" before entering Penang Bridge. I told her .... fine ! You want to go you can go. I dumped her. So who is replacing her? On my list was Red Italian Alfa 156 Sportswagon and Nissan X-Trail. I really wanted to try the Italian as I love the look for Sportswagon. One of the most beautiful wagon on the road....till now. However I was persuaded by wify to go for new one. And I said...what the heck. Let me relax for not visiting my favorite workshop for a while. Jason Optimun going to miss me dearly...he he. After doing lots of research, X-Trail rated best family SUV above Freelander adn CRV. Lets try 4X4 then. So E34 was traded in for new Nissan X-Trail 2.0. Get her the nice number PFS1515. Where PFS is my alma matter Penang Free School :)

15263746103_53cca9b43a_z.jpg

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]After 5 years of trouble free and normal service at Tan Chong Motor near my office every 5,000km, I'm beginning to miss spending time at workshop and gets my hand dirty. The Japs is too light for me. I have no confident driving it at high speed. Steering feels so light. So easy to drive. I'm beginning to miss my German lady. So in 2010, I decided to let go my X-Trail and proposed to a Topaz Blue E39 525i. Love at first sight as I like it Blue at that time. She was born in September 2000 and registered in 2003. UK spec. M54B25 double VANOS engine. Grey interior. So the journey begin again ....[/SIZE]

Seronok baca. Sambung lagi.....

jakpo
Sent from Tapatalk V3.2.1

unstopables_7 said:
wahh nice nice , sambung lagi bro ,. eh wait, penang guy ke bro?
Orang Tasek Gelugor, Seberang Perai bro. Even Seberang Perai is part of Penang or Pulau Pinang, kalau sebut Penang people always associated with island. So if you say from Penang and suddenly you say you are from Seberang Perai, they will say ....."ooo...seberang..". Betul tak ...he he. Anyway, I stayed in PFS hostel for 5 years. Unstopables ...you orang sana?

Silverbullet...maybe aku aku buat novel Lagenda BMW Setan Punya B)

gendong said:
ingatkan prefer Wahid Kasran.......

Hahaha Wahid Kasran...lain macam je bunyi tu....kuikui...nanti ade pulak yg kerasss lepas bace thread ni...cabutzzz

gendong said:
ingatkan prefer Wahid Kasran.......

Hahaha Wahid Kasran...lain macam je bunyi tu....kuikui...nanti ade pulak yg kerasss lepas bace thread ni...cabutzzz

Then start having my wish list what to do next.

No. 1 - I need a nice wheel.

A wheel that stand out. 18" will be nice. Did a lot of research and survey. Made up my mind on 18" AC Schnitzer Type III Racing. Original Made in Germany by Ronal. Go all the way down to Singapore to pick it up with my X-Trail. On the way back at Malaysian checkpoint stopped by Custom. Asking me to pay as he said it is taxable. Told the officer no more money la. He said pay something la. Sikit pun tak pa. So naive. Took out RM50 to pay him. He said. Don't pay me. Pay at the counter. Official with receipt. Hello ...what are you thinking? Tabik to our officer :70:

The result is this

15883378785_b8c671c5de_z.jpg

Top Bottom