My E36 328i :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Maxu

Club Guest
Its taken awhile but here are the pics of my ride.Now itchy to get a E38 728 :)

a very clean car.. what rims are those? anyway, drop the ride height by 2 inches with the correct springs and you'll be smiling from corner to corner.

The car looks sweet bro...agree with mizhan...they need to be slammed to the ground...the rims if I am not mistaken belong to E90 right?

Thanks for the positive comments guys - much appreciated :)

Mizhan/Genocide
Yup - lowering the car has been something that i have been toying with - however the area around where I live has loads of massive speedbumps - scared of messing up the undercarriage of the car. What would guys recommend in terms of spring/absorber set up?

As for the rims they are from E90 325M sport if I am not mistaken

Shyful - interior is standard - have only put some AC pedals and rewrap the steering wheel and gear knob

Was also toying with the idea of doing the inlet manifold swap/throttle body change to get more power out of the car, though scanning through the forum, there doesn't seem to anyone here in Malaysia with the expertise to do this.

Maxu;446143 said:
Its taken awhile but here are the pics of my ride.

Now itchy to get a E38 728 :)

Hi Maxu,
Sorry ya..steal yr thread,
U need this want !!!!
E36 325I - Manifold & Throttle Body.
Selling at special price lo.....

Interested call : 0123892269
Thanks

maxu, i wasn't refering to the ultra-low slamdown look. just a tad to improve looks. consider a set of H&R springs - excellent ride/handling compromise.. yet you'll still clear 99% of speedbumps.

Maxu;446842 said:
Thanks for the positive comments guys - much appreciated :)

Mizhan/Genocide
Yup - lowering the car has been something that i have been toying with - however the area around where I live has loads of massive speedbumps - scared of messing up the undercarriage of the car. What would guys recommend in terms of spring/absorber set up?

As for the rims they are from E90 325M sport if I am not mistaken

Shyful - interior is standard - have only put some AC pedals and rewrap the steering wheel and gear knob

Was also toying with the idea of doing the inlet manifold swap/throttle body change to get more power out of the car, though scanning through the forum, there doesn't seem to anyone here in Malaysia with the expertise to do this.

bro maxu, nice car you have there. I've been noticing your car for a while.
should'nt be a problem for you to lower your car. I know where u stay..he..he..
mine is lowered with H&R and had no problem going over all the speed bumps in you place.even with passenger on.:top:

H & R springs hmmm tempting:)

Elixir - do you stay in Pantai as well? What beemer do you drive?

not anymore but still going there once a while to see my friend.
i'm driving a e46 325.

go for H&R bro. you'll never regret it.

Top Bottom