My E34 520i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;724831 said:
Very mint condition interior. Well done
Thanks !

anakin;724794 said:
Btw...we're on the same class..Nov/2005...do join us as OM bro!
Sure, will do 1!

anakin;724792 said:
Is the interior originally white?..It look luxuries...
Originally the interior was fabric, grey colour. Tapi dah koyak teruk ! hehe

Balik Ayer Molek on 10-11 March

IMAG0277.jpg

A very wet wet wet evening at Ayer Molek

IMAG0276.jpg

Short detour to Pengkalan Balak..lepak lepak layan angin

IMAG0278.jpg

Attend wedding at Masjid Tanah

wow saw ya washing ya car on a sunny saturday afternoon ...damm i'm yet to see ya car with dirt on it ... :)

the car was accumulated with dirt from melaka trip the weekend before hehe! anyway its my usual saturday morning activity !

initialM;725163 said:
Bro you in JB recently? Specifically in Larkin.
Nope bro, its been awhile since i went to JB. Any look-a-like at JB ? hehe

yat325;725171 said:
still macho la ur ride...congrats bro
Thanks!

lozo;725329 said:
Nope bro, its been awhile since i went to JB. Any look-a-like at JB ? hehe

Thanks!

Yeah I saw exactly like your color and rim wit 3838 plate or something

Saturday Activities

Salam and Good day everyone!

Some highlights on Saturday
IMAG0296.jpg

Quick zoom to Port Dickson for breakfast and jalan jalan tepi pantai (selat :p)

IMAG0297.jpg

Done with PD, straight to optimum through trunk roads for regular maintenance and service

Cheers!

Bro..I bet she doesn't cost you much in maintaining her, right? how did you managed to shield yourself from any "racun" and keep everything standard gaban except the E39 rims? tabik laa bro...

anakin;726997 said:
Bro..I bet she doesn't cost you much in maintaining her, right? how did you managed to shield yourself from any "racun" and keep everything standard gaban except the E39 rims? tabik laa bro...

So far maintenance isn't that bad. Well the agong in the wallet is the best shield from such racun hahaha! Less agong, Thick shield! hehe

Bro for M20b20...you better find a good used meter as a spare...used one very2 hard to find...

IMAG0302.jpg

Washed the e34 after accumulate dirt for 2 weeks! Rain falls cun cun after washing the car. However the raindrop beads nicely over a coat of optimum opti seal! Good stuff!

IMAG0308.jpg

Went to MPS sunway for wheel balancing and alignment. Superb job and service provided by the crews!

IMAG0309.jpg

Done! Time to roll off! Goodbye Gallardo :p

lozo;729025 said:
IMAG0302.jpg

Washed the e34 after accumulate dirt for 2 weeks! Rain falls cun cun after washing the car. However the raindrop beads nicely over a coat of optimum opti seal! Good stuff!

Nice water beading. Glad you like the OptiSeal. Your car is always immaculately maintained! Nice thread!

Thanks jack! I would like to purchase more optimum products! Will call you !

Top Bottom