My E Ninety

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

irwaniz8816

Club Guest
Just wanted to share some pics of my baby after I had fixed the CAS unit and being apart for almost 2 weeks during Raya

whiteknight88;568450 said:
nice ride bro... care to share how n where u got ur quads? yum yum :)

thanks bro....well honestly I have no idea coz it came with all the goodies when I bought it....

Irwaniz, care to share how much u got it? Is it year 2005? Any other outstanding issues so far after u changed the CAS? Mine also is 2005 unit and the GB already shows a sign to break.

M3 front bumper,n Msport rear bumper.The twin round bumper lights looks like a Brabus and of course with matching twin tail pipes each side. A car that's hard to miss on the road! :top:

FIRZ67;568456 said:
Irwaniz, care to share how much u got it? Is it year 2005? Any other outstanding issues so far after u changed the CAS? Mine also is 2005 unit and the GB already shows a sign to break.

Firz, yes it's an 05 japanese domestic market car weirdly with a 2.2 cc but still the same N46 engine 4 cylinder..because as I said earlier I bought the car with all the goodies such as dvd player, sound system, so to answer VKS 'question I too have been curious of what design alloys...been searching on the net but coudn't find.

After the CAS system no major isseus, except that the auto door lock after driving off does not work....according to the guys at M power they had tried to reset it but because my car does not have the factory radio player....so they are unable to reset it.....oh well guess have to manually lock. or unless pasang balik the ori radio la....

irwaniz8816;568459 said:
Firz, yes it's an 05 japanese domestic market car weirdly with a 2.2 cc but still the same N46 engine 4 cylinder..because as I said earlier I bought the car with all the goodies such as dvd player, sound system, so to answer VKS 'question I too have been curious of what design alloys...been searching on the net but coudn't find.

After the CAS system no major isseus, except that the auto door lock after driving off does not work....according to the guys at M power they had tried to reset it but because my car does not have the factory radio player....so they are unable to reset it.....oh well guess have to manually lock. or unless pasang balik the ori radio la....

Is it mean that you bought a recond unit? Most 2005 unit imported by AB are CBU's. Anyway u have got a nice rims there. How does 19" affect the performance? Is it significant ?

Love those wheels..:top:

The wheels are awesome and look more aggressive for e60.

bmw7833;568463 said:
Love those wheels..:top:

The wheels are awesome and look more aggressive for e60.

thanks bro....well believe it or not....i was actually looking around for an e60....but when i bumped into this beauty ..I cudn't help but to just own it.....it was the rims that made me drool.....as I was puzzled at the design...not too common...I guess if I eventually upgrade to e60....the wheels would still remain with me hehehe

FIRZ67;568462 said:
Is it mean that you bought a recond unit? Most 2005 unit imported by AB are CBU's. Anyway u have got a nice rims there. How does 19" affect the performance? Is it significant ?

actually I bought a used re-cond unit.....so a lot of modifications have been put on by the previous owner.....the changes i did were, new absorbers, disc brakes / pads...some LEDs.....and of course some wear n tear issues such as the gear box sump...o ring etc....with regards to performance well since I will be fixing some scratches on the rims tomorrow...n the shop had agreed to lend me their 18's i'd let you know whether this 2.2 car has more to offer.......nanti ok bro...salamzzz

FIRZ67;568462 said:

ok with regards to the diff, as I had sent my19s" for some touch up the shop lended me their 18s". I must say the car was much lighter and got off the blocks much faster...so yess using 19" does affect a lil bit especially when getting off the block..a bit slower n heavier......but cornering 19" any day!

View attachment 15979

Top Bottom