My BMW shaking while idling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

new_cummerz

Club Guest
dear bros2 and sifus2,I' Newbie,,, i have 325i yr 93, today when i stop at traffic light my bimmer suddenly shaking like earth quake with scala richter 2..i dunno what happen..need help from all the sifus here

need a more precise discription of the 'shaking' to help.... like did it go away when you blipped the throttle? did it go away when you accelerated from the lghts? is it still 'shaking'? how long since the last proper service? how old are the plugs??? what fuel are you using?

also, if you dont have, get a copy of the bently manaual, you can read about all the possible faults (there are many)

Hi Bro,

When's the last time you change you spark plugs? - Had similar experience with my 325 last 2 weeks. 2 plugs misfired. car shaking like motorboat when idling.

Also, what your RPM on idling? Check your MAF and also your ICV. Maybe both requires some cleaning. While you're at it, also check your engine mountings.

Good luck troubleshooting!

Cheers!

my car has the same prob too,my guess is like wad other sifu say MAF and ICV,probably AFM too

Top Bottom