My AFM to MAF conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Tom@Dec 16 2004, 09:24 PM strider,it's the accel capacitor thing i think, came with the performance ignition coil kit...jipster,u can't, the signals are significantly different. i could only idle(not well) when i wired the MAF in through the AFM Cable. used MAF would cost about RM250-400+ depending on the shops...but it's still cheaper than an AFM...
tom.the question is ..will it work with Ljetronics? If yes, estimated cost?sori aaaar

i'm really not sure, as long as there's a programmable piggyback chip for the L-JEt, probably the Unichip, SMT or whatever, i'm sure there's a wayi really don't have any experience with L-Jets.chips will cost RM1500-2grand+MAF cost RM250-400Tuning cost in the region of RM150-250connecting Parts and labour not more than RM100 i think....

Originally posted by Tom@Dec 16 2004, 09:24 PM strider,it's the accel capacitor thing i think, came with the performance ignition coil kit...jipster,u can't, the signals are significantly different. i could only idle(not well) when i wired the MAF in through the AFM Cable. used MAF would cost about RM250-400+ depending on the shops...but it's still cheaper than an AFM...
jip,u want torque ar ? fine tune your engine. Yr m20 320i should be fun. Ask jeffreyewe. ;)

Top Bottom