My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro, im so drooling over your e34..

bro mizhan, may i know how much you think it would cost for only the door cards to be re-wrapped. as mine is white leather.. it's kinda hard to get a complete replacement for it. as the leather for my door card has already shrunken.

used also would cost me around 600+.. looking at your full upholstery job only cost 2.5k.. i hope it wouldn't cause that much as buying a used one than to re-wrap it. at least i know it is not a used item

That interior leather job looks damn nice, great mix of smooth and perforated materials. :D Next time I wanna bring my E30 to ahkit there also la lol.

Iylia H;513029 said:
bro, im so drooling over your e34..

bro mizhan, may i know how much you think it would cost for only the door cards to be re-wrapped. as mine is white leather.. it's kinda hard to get a complete replacement for it. as the leather for my door card has already shrunken.

used also would cost me around 600+.. looking at your full upholstery job only cost 2.5k.. i hope it wouldn't cause that much as buying a used one than to re-wrap it. at least i know it is not a used item

i'm sorry bro.. can't speak on behalf of Ah Kit. you'll need to ask him yourself :wink:

evilnickwong;513080 said:
That interior leather job looks damn nice, great mix of smooth and perforated materials. :D Next time I wanna bring my E30 to ahkit there also la lol.

might be a good idea if we both send in our E30 at same time.. perhaps can get volume discount :smokin:

Good idea, but I'm working overseas right now. Will only return and continue playing with my E30 much later. :D

Bro,

I just noticed that your air cond is the digital type. Where did you get it done? I have the controller but no idea what else I need or where to get this done. It looks much better than the dial type. And your steering wheel looks great too. Didn't know they made that type for the E34.

525i;514162 said:
Bro,

I just noticed that your air cond is the digital type. Where did you get it done? I have the controller but no idea what else I need or where to get this done. It looks much better than the dial type. And your steering wheel looks great too. Didn't know they made that type for the E34.

both the aircond switch and steering came with the halfcut, so they were just transferred over.. steering is the airbag type.

Bro Mizhan,

That is a beauty you got there.. Brilliant color code (skin) to match your paint-job.
May I ask, is this the standard Italian imported leather?
Reason I ask is because I have been quoted by DK (Jln Ampang) and am comparing specs..

jass69;514499 said:
Bro Mizhan,

That is a beauty you got there.. Brilliant color code (skin) to match your paint-job.
May I ask, is this the standard Italian imported leather?
Reason I ask is because I have been quoted by DK (Jln Ampang) and am comparing specs..

i dunno where the leather came from.. probably india or pakistan :wink:

if not mistaken italian Napa wud cost about 1.5k more, and english Connoly about 2k extra.

nice car you have there bro. it's been taken care of first class:top: couldn't imagine how much you have spent on your ride. haha. anyway keep up the good work on taking care of your E34:rock:

Bro, at last managed to get a glimpse at your beast. Dont know whether u perasan or not but I was in another E34 tailing you at Bukit Jelutong toll this morning.

Waa super chun laa, keep it up.

lepat;523832 said:
side by side with this ride last sunday morning...
dari mana bro???

time tu baru balik cari nasi lemak! your E36 look very very nice bro.. made me rindu the one i used to have.

buzzlie;524504 said:
Bro, at last managed to get a glimpse at your beast. Dont know whether u perasan or not but I was in another E34 tailing you at Bukit Jelutong toll this morning.

Waa super chun laa, keep it up.

you in that super shiny red E34 right? my car was very dirty this morning.. haven't washed in almost a week. rained each time want to wash.. :(

Top Bottom