My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the peripherals

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

Hey bro, I saw a red E34 near the Curve just now. Looks similar to yours, with the AC stickers adorning the sides, and the same chrome rims [I think].

His rear taillights look like LED. :top:

Tried to find the venue for the 7s TT but ended up getting lost. :stupid: *Sighs*

didn't know your padawan was also a cheerleader ? or was a superhero last time....

hehehe

cabuz...

pussy;506786 said:
didn't know your padawan was also a cheerleader ? or was a superhero last time....

hehehe

cabuz...

i paid for a padawan, and got many other skills as well! that's why dat fella is nice to have around, what a bargain :)

Weii.. thats an awful picture of me la.. Not a true reflection:eek:... Kasikecik sket la..

Was thinking on the leather spender thingy but Ah Kitwas too bz to grant my wishes muhahahah:stupid:

badrul880;507362 said:
Duit dia datang dalam Kontena... Every month ader 40 footer high cube masuk..

ha! ha! wish that was true.. anyway, i'd rather smuggle in an E30 M3 or an M635csi in one of those boxes :eek:

Eggie86;506491 said:
Hey bro, I saw a red E34 near the Curve just now. Looks similar to yours, with the AC stickers adorning the sides, and the same chrome rims [I think].

His rear taillights look like LED. :top:

Tried to find the venue for the 7s TT but ended up getting lost. :stupid: *Sighs*

Hi Eggie86,

That red 34 was me on the way to the 7's TT.

Sori hijack thread Mizhan. Your sweet E34 is looking fab with the new skins.

Cheers mate

Top Bottom