My 1st ///M, a.k.a My UDM #3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seewai

S62B50
Greetings Tan Sri's, Datuks, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, Finally after a lengthy process, one of my dream rides, E39 M5, reached my porch last Saturday around noon time (but couldn't enter bcoz no space, park outside first lah). So far I've only driven to a couple of nearby shopping malls with family so it's always been normal driving style, ie no hard acceleration.Yesterday when the sun has set, the moon has risen and the wind was cooling, I've briefly connected her to BMWscanner 1.40, checked & cleared errors and did some settings that suit me more. There're a couple of hard-on error which will require attention at a later time as it's not appearing in the meter cluster at this moment.I'm in the midst of preparing a to-do list and so far these are what I've got to share:1. the couple-of-weeks' old eibach sport-line lowering spring kit, not my cup of tea, will schedule to swap back to original spring provided by seller. - done1.5 - rear view electrochromatic mirror has its liquid leaked inside (not outside, yet!) so this is a real priority to fix first! - done2. all 4 original rims require recoating - done3. small pointy antenna rubber is cracked, need replacement - removed along with roof spoiler, done4. paint touch-up may be required at several spots - done5. Original shifter is soft and its illuminated gearknob is quite long in comparison with my "520i's" short-throw shifter + short gearknob6. Whining sound whenever I steer to either side, more noticeable if steer more than 60 degrees7. wide screen with TV but w/o SatNav, may look into an "upgrade" when budget reappears after all the above done.8. aFe stage 2 Pro 5R air intake system - install date set at 09h00 on 04 Dec 2012 at club vendor Devillian Motorsport workshop.9. Performance exhaust systemThough still trying to get to know more of her characteristics, this new companion of mine looks like going to stay with me for some time.Some current shots will follow at a later time.Thanks for reading my humble post.Cheers.seewai

Wow congrats on your acquisition bro!!
now you can do the stunts like the madonna video heheeh

When's the next E39 TT? This tume must schedule so Seewai can come.

Bravooo bro!

Congratulations bro. Thread is now subscribed. I dont want to miss any updates of this beast. Ehehe.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Bro seewai congrats!

Looking forward to some pictures.

Subscribed :popcorn:

My standing ovation to u bro seewai.....congrats on the M// acquisition......am going to attend the upcoming e39 TT session to view this beast.....

Thanks for all the kind words brothers.
I'll keep you posted on her future development.
Just now while syncing pictures between Blackberry and Microsoft Lamedows bluescreen pulak.
I'll post a few pictures real soon.
But please don't zoom in too much into detail as it's a heartache to look at the details .... :(~~~~

Congrats bro! I'm sure ur gonna nurse the beast into it's prime once again.

Delivery by Mr & Mrs Owner

7366234952_c2180c15f0_c.jpg
7366237282_9c04dd5f32_c.jpg

The spares

7175627961_6d67c14724.jpg

The ///Manual

7171686523_c871ae88cd.jpg

The Front

7360845008_2b4b848b3a_b.jpg

The Back

7175618321_b8aee4e42a_b.jpg

The Side

7175624009_3eb48eb658_b.jpg

Getting Closer

7175622093_1e90a04c4b_b.jpg

Even nearer

7175623763_8b088286de_b.jpg

Holly mother of pearl.. Stick shift!.. Congratulations.. U da man!! Take some engine pics..

Item number 6:

Might be the bearing/hub? If it is so, brace yourself because thats a special //M part.

6. Steering oil in low level (may be).

i add one for u..

8. Delete the side grille from fender.

MMZ this weekendddddddd!!!

Who's in?

1. Seewai M5
2. Fariz 540i
3. haywire 530i

hehehehe....

bmw7833;750020 said:
6. Steering oil in low level (may be).

i add one for u..

8. Delete the side grille from fender.

Might be the better diagnosis for item no 6 hehe

haywire;750022 said:
MMZ this weekendddddddd!!!

Who's in?

1. Seewai M5
2. Fariz 540i
3. haywire 530i

hehehehe....

Bro, join the drive and do this in Melaka instead :top::top::top: should be walk in the park for all these beasts

Top Bottom