muahahaha

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmwsideways

Club Guest
hahaha today at traffic light at shah alam near section 33, challenge mit e5 for testingat first that guy accelerate abt half car in front me, when my rpm reach about 7500 rpm, smoke that guy a car awayhahahahajaps car sucks :p sumore lansi lansi

Wow!!!! Your car 318i so powderful!! Even my 330ci lost to Evo 456789 but your car can smoke them so your car maybe the fastest among all 3 series!!! Bravo!!!!!

What's the Hp and Torque ratings in ur turbo bimmer?

Originally posted by Chelsea F.C@Apr 4 2006, 09:29 PM
Wow!!!! Your car 318i so powderful!! Even my 330ci lost to Evo 456789 but your car can smoke them so your car maybe the fastest among all 3 series!!! Bravo!!!!!
i cannot smoke them if i just step on the accelerator only

during 3500-4500 rpm, i press the accelerator to the full but press the clutch for a bit then depress the accelerator and press in little time to smoke it (how to explain arr? because there is something in bmw engine that we can use to get better accelration)

however it only smoke for a while because it overtakes me when im at my top speed :cry:

Originally posted by bmwsideways@Apr 4 2006, 09:04 PM
hahaha today at traffic light at shah alam near section 33, challenge mit e5 for testing

at first that guy accelerate abt half car in front me, when my rpm reach about 7500 rpm, smoke that guy a car away

hahahaha

japs car sucks :p sumore lansi lansi
:yahoo: Cool dude.
So how? want to trade in yr engine b4 you sell yr car? :nyehehe:

can i want sell the engine but expensive lor and its a little bit hard to jaga it

Mods done to the engine:

adjustable cam pulley and a cam change
forged crankshaft, rods and pistons
thick gaskets
valve spring changed
forged valve
and so on

able to rev over redline
try 1.2 bar once (only once)
normal running 0.6

sumore nearly accident when going to tyke house (haih) tyke say he saw it was only inches b4 it hit (lucky)

ehem yes i have to admit that have to do something in the middle to actually smoke him (the e5 is my friend so i know he is giving the full potential)

and the main problem is the rear diff which if you want to smoke an evo you have to lose to him in the end for the top speed

i admit that only but some tactic that only a 318 can smoke an evo

my post here is to encourage 4 potters to think of their car the bright side

one more thing that makes you to beat the evo is the famous weakness of the evo

If both of you launch together and you beat the EVo I think your car can sprint from zero to hundred in less than 4.5 seconds no doubt!!!! If rolling start you might overtake the evo for the first 100 meter.

I never thought that the owners of 4 potters always feel so shame of their cars, which leads you come in and encourage them.

Thank for the story!!

Good night, sweet dreams!!

Originally posted by Chelsea F.C@Apr 4 2006, 10:18 PM
If both of you launch together and you beat the EVo I think your car can sprint from zero to hundred in less than 4.5 seconds no doubt!!!! If rolling start you might overtake the evo for the first 100 meter.

I never thought that the owners of 4 potters always feel so shame of their cars, which leads you come in and encourage them.

Thank for the story!!

Good night, sweet dreams!!
hehe its not i say they feel shame, but they always wanted to change the whole engine to 325 lar, 320 lar, 328 lar, asy the car not good lar

i always TT at centrepoint with fellas with 4 potter and thus they always complain

im juz here to type something, if the moderator does not ike it , feel free to delete

good night everyone

Originally posted by ratchet@Apr 4 2006, 10:06 PM
I believe that something in the engine is the 'kickdown' function. Turns your kitty into a raging lion. Last time I used it I hit 6000 rpm.
Errr.... bmwsideway's car is an E36 318 Turbo, manual. Nope.. not kickdown ;)

Maybe the EVO 5 wasn't at WOT? With all due respect, its highly unlikely a bolt on turbo on a E36 318i will out sprint an Evo 5 la...

Originally posted by E46Fanatic@Apr 5 2006, 02:34 PM
Maybe the EVO 5 wasn't at WOT? With all due respect, its highly unlikely a bolt on turbo on a E36 318i will out sprint an Evo 5 la...
From wat i know, the E36 final drive is pretty short lending good acceleration but no top speed which he mentioned..

and the main problem is the rear diff which if you want to smoke an evo you have to lose to him in the end for the top speed

Top Bottom