Modification

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DesertGoon said:
wrapped the under section of the bumper to reduce the blunt look. please don't suggest installing a body kit... :laugh:
getting more garang this car la......#kipidap

An M-sport kit would look awesome..... huhuhuh

3108-23221_01_900.jpg

truly awesome indeed... :stoned: but like a fellow member tigr, i would stick to std/oem look for the time being. :lollypop:

DesertGoon said:
i already joined sepang track session twice but as a biker. felt really scared in there last time... i don't think i want to join again although as a driver. but for leisure driving for breakfast i'm all set. :)

11061207_10206457188210015_3404889466246787326_n.jpg

DG Edition
hello/// just checking, which track day did you join?

tehyw said:
hello/// just checking, which track day did you join?
unfortunately i never joined car driving track day. if motorbike riding track day then yes... ie. aprilia track day. :)

Nice...the wires are well hidden[emoji106][emoji106]Are you using the ciggy lighter outlet to power the cams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigr said:
Nice...the wires are well hidden[emoji106][emoji106]Are you using the ciggy lighter outlet to power the cams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes i connect it directly to the cig lighter socket, next to the coin compartment. i notice the cam turns on automatically whenever i unlock the car... possibly due to available power at the socket when the car is unlocked. even after locking the car or shutting the engine off there is still power for a short while but i'm not worried that the cam will drain the battery power.

get the cam installed before krabi drive bro. :D

this ipe exhaust sounds nice to me. :thrasher: any local dealer...? :toilet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b_PE8wOqV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC5Cevj8jtc

Hi bros here, does the plasti dip on the rims last? Will it wear off easily due to the high heat from brakes/weather?

I'm considering dipping my rims/roof/grills too. :D

Dear CC,

I know a friend that did plastic wrap of the ///M Colours on the grill but it did not last due to the heat. It kind of shrink causing the plastic wrap to deformed. Lucky for him, the grill still ok.

An OM applied plastidip generously on his e90 rims arnd 2 yrs ago. Only took it our last month. Ask jakpo on details....

gendong said:
An OM applied plastidip generously on his e90 rims arnd 2 yrs ago. Only took it our last month. Ask jakpo on details....
2 years on the rim... and not a scratch.
I removed them last week though. Saja suka-suka.

Thx all bros for answer. Seems like it also depends on the quality of the plasti dip.

Hai all.. How are u guys? DG change for bodykit look more garang, i can share where to get good exhaust with good price..

Just finish my lil'amber.. Share my new mod -->> M-sport M4 mode .

~UltimateRich~

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
ultimaterich said:
Hai all.. How are u guys? DG change for bodykit look more garang, i can share where to get good exhaust with good price..

Just finish my lil'amber.. Share my new mod -->> M-sport M4 mode .

~UltimateRich~
Hi there bro, great Mods U have there, couldnt resist so here am I, just newly registered an account here to ask you a few questions about it

1. How many parts did u Mod in total bro ? And what are they ? Sorry bbut im quite noob with modding just added a rear spoiler on my 428.
2 . where did u get the paint job bro?
3. Possible to share the shop u mods ur M4 with ? :)
4. And of course d cost.. if you dont mind :)

P.S . , does modding my exhaust system void the warranty ? Appreciate if you could answer! :)
great mods bro , thumbs up!

Top Bottom