Modification

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A CKD 420i will position it nicely in terms of pricing ... :) RM300K is a bit overkill ....

Maybe can start a thread on F32 owners? I booked a 428i sports. Expected delivery date around November.

F32 owners are trickling in perhaps due to the wait list n such. But don't let that stop the discussion/exchange in this sub-section for F32/4-series

Expect more member will join in…seldom or should i say hardly see any on the road…also difficult to get any accessories for it.

Very new car hence not so many on the road yet. Maybe not so many mod stuff available also

navin65 said:
I would want to change the bumper to the m4 bumper ...looks awesome !!
I don't think it can fit direct plug and play. Have to wait for the replica versions to come in.

Reason being is that the M3/M4 sport wider front wheel arch fenders. So the front bumper is built to fit nicely to a wider body at the front and also at the rear.

Not much after-market accessories avail yet. Not even a spoiler.

my 1st mod. :)

11169795_10206336245746529_4963609550232106312_n.jpg

heard it was the first mod while still in the showroom.... congrats again bro!!

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
DG....ini +2hp bro!
yeah perhaps... but more importantly is i hope it reduces fuel consumption. :p ok i know i can't fight with diesel... :D

want to reduce fuel consumption, get a hybrid..... want to reduce carbon footprint.... get an i8 !!! Just teasing ...

Top Bottom