Me going Down South this weekend

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
I'll be heading Down South stinkapoo this weekend till next Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyone wants to meet me up? or wants anything??? No girls though.. :p

Fab, i'll be in sin-land during that time, get ah-lian to give me a call when u are free.

Fab,

Just call any of us from JB Chapter (check JB TT thread for ctc no). We can go hurray hurray;)
BTW do you still hv club shirt? One member (ycs688) wan 2 buy. (L-size).
Pls bring oso club sticker for the body one.:D

fabianyee said:
I'll be heading Down South stinkapoo this weekend till next Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyone wants to meet me up? or wants anything??? No girls though.. :p

Let us know the traffic situation if you can. I,m planning to go down to B.P. on Sunday but dont know what time is best.

Might have change of plan.... May not go down after all...

Will decide later... BTW, heard from my fren that the haze is bad in SG...

Initial,

I'm compiling the list of non forum members who wants to buy the Club Shirt in JB. I'll add his name to the list and send it to Fabs. I'll pick em up since I'll be in KL after the DeepaRaya week.

Fabs,

Yeah, the haze is a lot worse down south in JB and SG. I can barely even see the Causeway from my office building on the 18th floor. On a clear day .... I'll get a nice view of SG as far as the eye can see.

Regards,
VaN.

i just came back from SG last monday, indeed da haze is very bad.

Lately JB hasn't been raining, if it did it would just last few minutes. Thats y da haze is worse here.

fabs, u driving down or taking bus?

Vanquish said:
Initial,

I'm compiling the list of non forum members who wants to buy the Club Shirt in JB. I'll add his name to the list and send it to Fabs. I'll pick em up since I'll be in KL after the DeepaRaya week
Regards,
VaN.

Bro can u get the stickers for me too. Mine aredi faded after being polish by the clever CAR's staff:p

Fireblade said:
Let us know the traffic situation if you can. I,m planning to go down to B.P. on Sunday but dont know what time is best.

Balik kampung wife ke ? :D

initialM said:
Nearby my place bro can TT u at Tmn U:D

whah...thanks bro. I'm actually at Taman Pulai Utama right now ,located behind Jaya Jusco building.

Thanks Vlad read ur pm...I always go down to JB. Sometime once a month.

Thanks InitialM...I actually whacked a few corners nearby. Roads to Kukup actually.

My brother in law took me for a good foods too.. went to Stulang Darat for the famous Pork Innards Koey Teow. Love the Assam Laksa at Bukit Indah.The Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun at 88 Restoran in Taman Tun Aminah.

The traffic was smooth from KL to JB...was crusin at permitted speed,met a few Wajalution ..tring to tiong me...aiyah. I tak layan. I dun race on the road.

mahai....the house here are cheap tho. my bro ther in law bought a house at Taman Pulai...cheap.!! he wanted to ask me whether to buy or not...to buy E46 M3.???/

Try guess what I say to him...??? anuder German Marque...hehe:D

ah lian said:
anyone coming down for the sg motor show??

Auntie,

I'll be rounding up a few fellas from JB for the Motorshow - just need to confirm the exact date la. But it'll be a SAT or SUN at worse. You'll be there, I assume ?

VaN.

Vanquish said:
Auntie,

I'll be rounding up a few fellas from JB for the Motorshow - just need to confirm the exact date la. But it'll be a SAT or SUN at worse. You'll be there, I assume ?

VaN.

kekkekekek!! :D wah! call me auntie ahhh....
eh, i still young and cute cute one... dun lar so fast call me auntie lar....

last time my frens went to a kopitiam and tried to get the attention of one of the elderly waitress calling her auntie, she turned back and scolded him. told him loud loud, "you must call me "siaw jie" (miss)!!!" :p :D ha ha ha ha ha... look on his face was absolutely priceless!

anyway, which day you going ahhh??? i am thinking maybe 11 or 12 November. You leh??:rolleyes:

for the uninitiated, this is the link for the sg motorshow: http://www.motorshow.com.sg/index.htm

Leng loi ... ( better re-address you before I kena one flying kick from nowhere )! LOL !!! :p As they say, one must be polite to the ELDERS !!!! :)

Likewise ... we're looking at the 10/11th Nov weekend too. I just need to do a quick check with the boys on who's going or otherwise next week. Call me biased but I've always enjoyed the SG Motorshow for as long as I can remember compared to KLIMS. There's just so much more to see, dream and drool when you're there ...... ;)

Cheers,
VaN.

Zoggee,

I used to stay at Tmn Pulai Utama. Now i stay at an apartment behind Tmn Universiti Jusco. next time u come, let us know, we can meet up ;)

Ah Lian and Van,

Im quite firm on going to the Singapore Motorshow on Friday 17th. Weekends will be a killer as there'll b lots of people.

xtracooljustin said:
Zoggee,

I used to stay at Tmn Pulai Utama. Now i stay at an apartment behind Tmn Universiti Jusco. next time u come, let us know, we can meet up ;)

Ah Lian and Van,

Im quite firm on going to the Singapore Motorshow on Friday 17th. Weekends will be a killer as there'll b lots of people.

ah...coool!!!! will call you if I go there again.:cool:

Top Bottom