market price for e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jagmalhi

Club Guest
hi all e34 sifus and batang batang sekalian..oopps..and the ladies..hmm i have an easy question :) how much would a e34 1993 m50 2.5 manual cost?what's the going market rate now?i know you'd want pictures interior,exterior and engine bay..but assume is stock standard,what's the average price?the way i look at it i'll have some parts to change,new paint job,new battery,change bumper and spoiler.rest of the stuff not sure yet.thanks mate!

jagmalhi;293832 said:
hi all e34 sifus and batang batang sekalian..oopps..and the ladies..hmm i have an easy question :) how much would a e34 1993 m50 2.5 manual cost?what's the going market rate now?i know you'd want pictures interior,exterior and engine bay..but assume is stock standard,what's the average price?

the way i look at it i'll have some parts to change,new paint job,new battery,change bumper and spoiler.rest of the stuff not sure yet.thanks mate!

I advertised my stock E34 1993 auto in the classifieds section for 25K. There were no takers .
Finally sold it using Motor Trader at 20K

hmm..pretty low huh 5k less..i'm looking for e34 now..but how did u find the power for 520 auto?must be quite boring right?

Pickup is quite slow, however once you get going, it does not take much to keep it going or speed up. You will feel this best when highway cruising. Wonderfully stable car.

hmm, i am looing for the 525 auto with M50 engines, this model should have enough power to push the car. but the problem is, i cant find one with reasonable price...:(

kckui9;294542 said:
the exact is RM895 for 2800cc :)

you mean 2500 cc bro?anyway how do ya'll find the power for m50b25 non vanos auto?cruising on highway with 4 adults in car with bags got sufficient power?

jagmalhi;294625 said:
you mean 2500 cc bro?anyway how do ya'll find the power for m50b25 non vanos auto?cruising on highway with 4 adults in car with bags got sufficient power?

yaya, thanks for correction.

questions, how do differentiate Vanos or non-vanos, i teted drive a yr 92 E34 with M50 enignes. when i floor the throttle, i can hear the lous "hissing" sounds like the engine is sucking hte petrol and oxygen quickly.
Is it the Vanos sound?:smokin:

Top Bottom