e39 current market price.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
once the 7 digit entered and searched, it will tell you the model, region, production month, engine model and steering (left/right hand drive). good luck

sangkuriang;250958 said:
U may check at this site, just put the last 7 digit of the VIN.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do?vin=&kind=P&series=E46&arch=0

there's this car (don wan to mention who's or which)

AP and reg card says year of make 2001.

VIN check says 1999. the owner now is very frustrated and considering to go to the next step. the only consolation one workshop gave him is that maybe VIN refers to the parts catalogue date.

what do you think.

and sorry i hijacked this thread.

leforte, can u told me where u find the datsun Z in wangsa maju? I been searching for it but can't find it. can give more details or not? thxs

yea .... most unreg I come across are mostly 525i and one 523i (year 99). If possible would like to keep my plate number. If not, what to do. Not mistaken can get one year 2001 for RM98k to RM105k second hand but my mech said can get for RM80k+. This fellow sure or not.

Crymson, Most 520i on the market I hunt for past month are CKD, and the price is around what you mentioned for 2001 car. I also watch out for 520i, but ended getting a 525i 2002/03. Any reason looking for unreg? I presume you looking for import or CBU model. Good luck.

Crymson;261530 said:
yea .... most unreg I come across are mostly 525i and one 523i (year 99). If possible would like to keep my plate number. If not, what to do. Not mistaken can get one year 2001 for RM98k to RM105k second hand but my mech said can get for RM80k+. This fellow sure or not.

Bro,

You can always spend another thousand plus for inter-change number mah...no worry...small matter... :)

zoakies;261605 said:
Bro,

You can always spend another thousand plus for inter-change number mah...no worry...small matter... :)

Inter-change number? Can meh?

Crymson;261750 said:
Inter-change number? Can meh?

Can...for example u buy a 2nd car with the existing number on it...and u already have the old reg. number....just ask the runner to find a new motorcycle and put in the 2nd car reg number on it....and u can put in your old reg number into the 2nd car....vola!! And u r done...

BTW, if u tell a 'runner' u want a interchange...they will know what to do... :)

Good luck!

zoakies;262189 said:
Can...for example u buy a 2nd car with the existing number on it...and u already have the old reg. number....just ask the runner to find a new motorcycle and put in the 2nd car reg number on it....and u can put in your old reg number into the 2nd car....vola!! And u r done...

BTW, if u tell a 'runner' u want a interchange...they will know what to do... :)

Good luck!

Can not lar, fren..If ur car oledi have the number, then u can not change it with old number which u like, u just can change with new number..

from what i know you can only change the number to a new car not to an old car. eg. you have an old car plate you bought a new car then you can change it to the new car and your old car can get a new number.

koh528i;262591 said:
from what i know you can only change the number to a new car not to an old car. eg. you have an old car plate you bought a new car then you can change it to the new car and your old car can get a new number.

Exactly!! :top: :top:

bmw7833,

Sorry for off-topic. I just got an e39 '02/'03, the same colour as in yours in the signature's picture. Do you know the name/code of the colour? Hope its not grey!

Cheers.:top:

chaiks;262777 said:
bmw7833,

Sorry for off-topic. I just got an e39 '02/'03, the same colour as in yours in the signature's picture. Do you know the name/code of the colour? Hope its not grey!

Cheers.:top:

Aspensilver..U can see the code on the plate in engine bay..Sorry i am not sure the code..

Sorry dude...my fault...i have just check with my friend...he told me his is a UN-REG car...so sorry for giving out a wrong information...

Millions of apology... :(

Observed latest in Nov'07, some sellers selling their 520i at
2001 - RM99k
2002 - RM108k

chaiks;261589 said:
Crymson, Most 520i on the market I hunt for past month are CKD, and the price is around what you mentioned for 2001 car. I also watch out for 520i, but ended getting a 525i 2002/03.

Btw, mind sharing how much your got your 02/03 - 525i?

Crymson;267133 said:
Observed latest in Nov'07, some sellers selling their 520i at
2001 - RM99k
2002 - RM108k

Btw, mind sharing how much your got your 02/03 - 525i?

I got mine at rm126k. Still wondering whats the price when new back then, cause the depreciation seems ridiculous!

Top Bottom