Malaysia New Police Patrol Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iylia H;592282 said:
hahahha kastam fella all using kereta rampas.. that's why they use BMWs as thier patrol car.. i even saw then in an e39 last time. Ans as that forte, it's just a showcase car for pdrm... reason for so, the car is yet with a plate number... unlike when the evo just arrived, though it was not yet decal-led, the car was already with a plate number on

I've seen a couple of E38s in Peronda Kastam livery around Shah Alam..but super stock standard..somehow looks awful in that livery!!..

Cheers :)

1kastam.jpg

Proton Wira-Proton Waja-Lancer GT-Evo 10-Kia Forte??After this what?SsangYong Chairman?haha.

I doubt Kia forte will be in the force... as I've already seen the normal lancer 2.0 GT on the roads a couple of months back... for sure, PDRM will use Inspira instead of forte.

gregcwho;592298 said:
I've seen a couple of E38s in Peronda Kastam livery around Shah Alam..but super stock standard..somehow looks awful in that livery!!..

Cheers :)

wah E38 sumore. Next if I own E38 can join Kastam PGC redy with all 3 cars:thefinger:

But I feel Kastam BMW is too modest looking lar. Must put those ///M or ACS kit, bigger rims & supercharger bla bla bla

alamak koyak lah my forte like this ... similar to police car... lucky they do not plan to use forte for taxi limo

With the new cars, do the men in blue go for any advanced drivers' training??

initialM;592285 said:
Saw few police evos on NS hiway recently. Evelibodi include myself braking even the EVO just standstill on road side.
No need evo la. waste taxpayer money. Byk itu waja, gen2, persona very fast one on highway.

viva also very fast.....

I wonder if there's anything Msian cops learned from States is how to color-code a patrol car!

One other thing, do cops really, i mean really need to travel in style & comfort in order to get their duties done? Or is it more of "gaya" than anything else! (Look at the crime rate for starters...sigh)

I don't think there is anything stylish and comfortable about our 'general' patrol cop cars... unless you're mentioning about the ultra rare 'highway' cruisers. which I do really think they need, as the only cars that can give them such performance and handling are stylish and comfortable cars. But, it's just them that can't tame the cruisers.

Iylia H;592566 said:
I don't think there is anything stylish and comfortable about our 'general' patrol cop cars... unless you're mentioning about the ultra rare 'highway' cruisers. which I do really think they need, as the only cars that can give them such performance and handling are stylish and comfortable cars. But, it's just them that can't tame the cruisers.

With great power comes great responsibility. :4:

Well, our cops must be well-trained to handle all sorts of situations. Then again, at the rate how many cases are pretty much solved when the baddies come out with guns/knives etc brandished at the cops after they lost control of their rides, I believe our cops are pretty alright in managing to drive their Wajas/Wiras/Perdanas...

Top Bottom