Malaysia New Police Patrol Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lionel_Koh

Club Guest
Heard all Waja going to replace by Kia/Naza Forte ...........How much its going to spend to replace all patrol car????The new design looks like copy the US style .......
policecar.jpg
policecar2.jpg
policecar3.jpg

Robocop ka?! Need For Speed police car.. lol!

mzllglzgntr320x48075.jpg

The Inspira looks a lot better la!

They even have a ramming bar in front! :eek:

Should be easier to stop fleeing criminals in low powered cars with this instead of sticking out the hand and shooting at the tires.

good job pdrm ... we need more of such patrol cars on the road ...no where seems to be safe these days ...

hope they can provide all the petrol cars around the vicnity to help prevent and reduce crimes which is rampantly increasing ....just like in the states ..a small town which has got lotsa patrol cars patrolling ..

nice car and great colour too ... syabas :)

Wow, imposing looking cop car. Everyone will be quaking in the pants when they see one coming from the rear... :top:

e39touring;592195 said:
MalayanTapir.jpg

I'm sorry, but it reminds me of the Malayan Tapir instead

May be u are correct which the color combination inspired by Tapir.

This is possibly just a one-off gift, or just a presentation to the police so that they can consider purchasing the car. If you visit the carparks of the HQs of many car companies you can see versions of suitable cars dressed up in police livery for presentation purposes. I've seen a Peugeot 206 police car as well.

206 Cop Car? Too tiny to be frank. Then again, I wonder why isn't there any Myvi cop cars... :4:

Apa la PDRM pakai KIA Korte. The other day I saw Pasukan Gerak Cepat Kastam using BMW E46 worr:rock:
I purposely smile at them & fly away in my 328:thefinger:

hahahha kastam fella all using kereta rampas.. that's why they use BMWs as thier patrol car.. i even saw then in an e39 last time. Ans as that forte, it's just a showcase car for pdrm... reason for so, the car is yet with a plate number... unlike when the evo just arrived, though it was not yet decal-led, the car was already with a plate number on

Saw few police evos on NS hiway recently. Evelibodi include myself braking even the EVO just standstill on road side.
No need evo la. waste taxpayer money. Byk itu waja, gen2, persona very fast one on highway.

Top Bottom