Maintenance cost on E90 320i 2007 model

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

musanganggun

Club Guest
I'm planning to get e90 320i 2007 model and would like to know the cost of maintaining it.1. Regular oil change should be around rm700 right (authorized dealer). Any good and reasonable workshop that you guys recommend? I service my merc at millenium (around rm500) so i'm looking at that kind of workshop.2. and I read that the abs pump cost RM10k. That's too rich for my liking. BMW costs a bomb to repair compared to merc, any truth in this?Makasih :sleep:

Hi bro,

Normal servicing won't cost much. All depend what type oil u use. I own second hand e90 year 2007 too. Look at list of good workshop to service your ride and u won't go wrong.

Actually some of the parts are really expensive but you can try to get them from "kedai potong" at a cheaper price.

I'm 07 too.. :1: heh! Kedai potong still hardly find E90 la.. I have a long shopping list! :(

Buying from kedai potong you must be price smart too. Otherwise will kena potong by kedia potong. So better get to know the price of new item before going and nego with kedia potong for any used items. I heard there is a kedia potong at Sg Besi that can cater for any used parts, you give them your list and they will source it for you within a week. Don't ask me how and where they obtain the items.....you guess maybe as good as mine. That's reason why cars gone missing nowadays.

I think you guys might have heard of this MK in Kepong before. They have many BMW parts and I can even find E60 LCI parts there from HPFP, gearbox, head lights, etc. I'm not sure if there are anything for E90 but I believe they might have it since E90 has been around for some time. F10 a bit susah to find for now though. Bro Herbert is also right that we should nego and be aware of the market price for these items. Some of them quote stupidly ridiculous cut throat price :)

Top Bottom