M Sports Suspension 325 Sports - Anyone Interested

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e60FANster

Club Guest
Was wandering if anyone here is interested in taking over my full set of M sports suspension abt 2 wks old.I think e new generation M sports are OEM from bilstein as compared to the previous SACHS one's.The full set meaning the shock absorbers and also the springs as well as i'm considering goin e coilover route.I think it rides 15mm lower than the stock suspension and able to fit on all E9x models based on my understanding. If this is wrong, someone pls help me correct this understanding.Excellent upgrade for 320's and 323's w improved handling w/out sacrificing much comfort.For pre LCI 325 sports can also consider this as it rides more comfy compared to e one's tt u've and handles equally as well if not better. Moreover majority has been running for more than 2+ yrs now so might be time to change as well.Give me a reasonable offer and i shall consider....

I worry sangkut parking ram and had to leave the car on the streets.. :p :eek:

Just let it be the case of "Raymond and the ice cream" for now..

astroboy;464967 said:
I worry sangkut parking ram and had to leave the car on the streets.. :p :eek:

Just let it be the case of "Raymond and the ice cream" for now..

AB, dont worry about sangkut la....just slam it !!
Your car will then look as cool as you.... :rock:

I hate those buggers who crawl over speed bumps diagonally like a lazy snake.. and I certainly hate ending up as one.. :p

Just the absorber.. maybe.. :wink: :love: :105: if it can even fit my OEM sping :106:

astroboy;465020 said:
I hate those buggers who crawl over speed bumps diagonally like a lazy snake.. and I certainly hate ending up as one.. :p

Just the absorber.. maybe.. :wink: :love: :105: if it can even fit my OEM sping :106:

Bro, speed bump no problem.

Aiyo.. why go half way.. It just puffing ciggie without inhaling. :listen:

astroboy;465020 said:

Haiyah! Don't imagine things lar, where got? I'm driving M-Suspension right? No problems with speed bumps (no bounce), no problems with parking ramps (no scrapes), even the steepest one I know of in one old building.

astroboy;465020 said:

My ride is pretty low and i dont crawl over speed bumps diagonally like a lazy snake. So i'm sure this setup is not that low.

If i did not just change my abs, i would definately consider. Infact i might remove my H&R springs and go back to stock, cause i just damage my exhaust mounting.

i'll say keep them if you're throwing them dirt cheap.

swap it back when you sell the car and u'll get more from your Coilover...sorry AB.

Spaceman;465333 said:
i'll say keep them if you're throwing them dirt cheap.

swap it back when you sell the car and u'll get more from your Coilover...sorry AB.

Wah bro, this is a very nice & diplomatic way to get Astroboy for a new H&R or KW setup, LOL.....U really a mod virus la...gotta keep my firewall updated from your virus attacks....

now spreading a better virus to mod bugs...

'KW Street Comfort' has hit the shore in S'pore, this is the ultimate comfort ride from an 'Adjustable'.

My KW V2 is comfortable enough for me at mid-soft setting, the Street Comfort should be much better but lowering height is limited up to ~40mm thereabout. So if you're hard core 'Slammer', this might not suit you.

Well, this is a cheaper alternative for those on stock suspension. I did it for my E92, having taken over a 1-day old M Sports suspension from a new 325i Sports for RM2k. That was 2 1/2 years ago. Very happy with it...

Juz got my coilovers today and will be putting them on over the wk end to try it out.
But as i'm still waiting for my BBS rims so i would not be able to put it to the actual road test.
So it would probably be available for sale at a later date once e coilovers r fully tested n if its meets my requirements.

I agree w spaceman, if e offer is not right then i'll juz keep it JIC i wana put it back to stock form.
But the price tt JPB got it for, i'm definitely going to keep it coz i think its worth much more.
Its really a good set of suspension overall wrt to e comfort, handling and clearance.
My main aim was really to lower the car and i also wanted to be able to adjust the height.
So having an after market spring mated w e m sports shocks did not allow for height adjustments.
btw i got a bilstein pss coilover....

e60FANster;465510 said:
Juz got my coilovers today and will be putting them on over the wk end to try it out.
But as i'm still waiting for my BBS rims so i would not be able to put it to the actual road test.
So it would probably be available for sale at a later date once e coilovers r fully tested n if its meets my requirements.

I agree w spaceman, if e offer is not right then i'll juz keep it JIC i wana put it back to stock form.
But the price tt JPB got it for, i'm definitely going to keep it coz i think its worth much more.
Its really a good set of suspension overall wrt to e comfort, handling and clearance.
My main aim was really to lower the car and i also wanted to be able to adjust the height.
So having an after market spring mated w e m sports shocks did not allow for height adjustments.
btw i got a bilstein pss coilover....

If your 193m rims are for sale. Let me know. Im going back to stock. Just removed my H&R today and they are for sale. My Breyton Race GT 19" are also for sale. :):)

Top Bottom