lowered spring and absorbers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

datsunnismo

Club Guest
hello big big brothers..im a new e30 owner. i just repair my ride completely after bought except suspension part.my questions are:-1) is lowered spring gives improvement in handling or just a low profile only?2) i heared about the refurbished absorbers, anyone try it? is it reliable?appreciate a reply. thanks

spring n absorber

Thanks for ur reply bro...

mine is m40(4 cyl) engine. any idea on refurbished absorber?
anybody want to sell USED h&r spring?

thanks

chriseunos;258671 said:
refurbished absorbers? why dont you get brand new absorbers...peace of mind.

yep.... anyway brand of shocks dosen't really coz much... comparatively about the same as any japanese 2.0 litre car shocks price.:rock:

bross... sorry to interrupt! 6 cylinders engine kinda heavy... wat type of absorbers can cooperate with it (wat brand).i wanna used standard springs la...

frenchy;258953 said:
bross... sorry to interrupt! 6 cylinders engine kinda heavy... wat type of absorbers can cooperate with it (wat brand).i wanna used standard springs la...

any brand can be used as long it is design for the 6 potter. Just tell the supplier you want for the 6 cylinders. Bilstein black quite moderate with their price, not that expensive

Strider;258992 said:
any brand can be used as long it is design for the 6 potter. Just tell the supplier you want for the 6 cylinders. Bilstein black quite moderate with their price, not that expensive

how bout yellow bilstein?

i think can. but another thing is i understand that the front absorber have 2 different size.

lowered springs

yes i have 1 set, for 6 cyclinder,sach sport springs,rm 550,item in sarawak

Top Bottom