Lots of E60 in Motor Trader

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
with the global financial shit that's coming to hit the fench in our homeground, i expect quite a few of the second hand car businesses to fold...
cheaper bmw's for us who still have the money :)

In contrary, most of the E60 were dumped here due to problematic reason experienced by the previous owners?

Most Japan spec E60 has active steering control unit kaput...

mangkor;370526 said:
In contrary, most of the E60 were dumped here due to problematic reason experienced by the previous owners?

Most Japan spec E60 has active steering control unit kaput...

partly... there's a truth in your theory.
But my friend who actually works in Japan told me that the Japanese mindset is quite weird. To them.. cars which are more than 3 years old are considered as old. Plus they seldom drive cars due to super expensive parking in urban area and traffic condition... I wonder why they still buy cars then :stupid:

Mine is a Japanese spec... hopefully the active steering won't kaput on me la :top:

Wow so many rich young chaps now. I wonder what business they are in. Am so jealous.

all invent skim cepat kaya one...hehe.plus now got so many internet business they can start

kitt;370846 said:
all invent skim cepat kaya one...hehe.plus now got so many internet business they can start

nola nowadays car loan easy to get ma...summore can pay in 9 years installment and is some cases more...so even a car that costs more than quarter million ringgit is cheap and affordable...best part is sometime no need downpayment and can get back money summore...

chookleng;368322 said:
bro thule...try in jb and you get real pissed and great disappoinment. last year, i intend to procure the E60 from JB auto bavaria. when i was there at their showroom by hopping to test drive the E60, i was totally ignore to the extend of no people "layan" me at all. probably due to my age...they thought im there just for test drive fun. then i too ignore em and walk out less then 2min and proceed to another reputable show room(not auto bavaria...its call RESIN or something more or less in jb) and also was gave the same "layan". then only i decided to go all the way to kl and procure the e60. hehe...i would say kl service is far more better then our here in jb. at least they give me test drive and never look down on young people. so far my e60 gave me no problem and always have a piece of mind when im on e60. :)

Next time, before you walk into any car showrooms please don't forget to bring along your cheque book. Make sure the cheque book is visible all the time. This trick always works. And then you can see whether they take you very seriously or not.

anxious;367830 said:
If you flip through Motor Trader, you'll notice that there are lots of E60s being advertised there. Mostly recon from Japan.

Whilst a brand new E60 525i costs RM400k , a 3 year old recon cost about RM250k.(I understand that even at this price dealers can make about RM50k?).

Is there really a market for so many recon E60s?

Just thinking aloud.

one thing though? japan got so many bmw?

azwanb;370643 said:
Wow so many rich young chaps now. I wonder what business they are in. Am so jealous.

MLM lorr.... nowdays so many people approach me join xango la.. lamp berger la...

Spoke to the corporate manager in BB. Lamp Berger guys did buy a lot of cars from his branch (something like 10 520i & a coupla E46s) but all laying low now. Heard they're not doing well anymore.

funfer_fahrer;370996 said:
Next time, before you walk into any car showrooms please don't forget to bring along your cheque book. Make sure the cheque book is visible all the time. This trick always works. And then you can see whether they take you very seriously or not.

dude if tat is the case, i rather not. lol...by flaunting wealth, u wont have prob to get things u wan. i mean in generally, i prefer to go to those who r willing enough to serve me be it im genuine clients or not. to flash our the god damn cheque book in need for their attention n service, i can tell u tis kind of service...i rather say NO TQ. haha....anyway it doesnt matter to me coz i don lose anything for having them to look down on me. i don get anything nor lose anything be it tat way o vice-versa. ngek ngek ngek...i plan to go for alphard soon....as holiday travelling car. is tis nice choice?

funfer_fahrer;370996 said:

Good idea :top: next time I will bring my cheque book wherever I go :D

chookleng;371354 said:
dude if tat is the case, i rather not. lol...by flaunting wealth, u wont have prob to get things u wan. i mean in generally, i prefer to go to those who r willing enough to serve me be it im genuine clients or not. to flash our the god damn cheque book in need for their attention n service, i can tell u tis kind of service...i rather say NO TQ. haha....anyway it doesnt matter to me coz i don lose anything for having them to look down on me. i don get anything nor lose anything be it tat way o vice-versa. ngek ngek ngek...i plan to go for alphard soon....as holiday travelling car. is tis nice choice?

frankly, Alphard looks like a mini bus to me :D no offense, but it all depends on individual taste and preference. If you don't mind driving such a big MPV, so ahead!! I'd driven before and what can I say?? It's like Toyota... hahahhaa.... comfortable, reliable and relatively affordable overall.
But go test drive Estima 3.5 Aeras... feels like a speeding bullet :top:

thule;369692 said:
bro.. kita kira OK lagi la... when I was that age... Proton Satria 1.3 saje :D manual and basic car...

When I was that age, I walk to uni. Damn....

hahha... I got car during college years... but in Uni, still using Bus No.11... lol!

estima...is it comfy then alphard? yesterday i test drove the alphard 3.0 2004 years. its look quite ok n comfy (absolutely much more comfy then my e60 for long journey n holiday purposes). jb here quoted me 165k for tat god damn 2004 years alphard which i think is over pricing. between....estima vs alphard which 1 is better? i need it urgently for tis 25th dec coz i wan go holiday wit my sibilings. ahaha....get it before company closing year end acc ma so can evade tax legally, bahaha

just go test drive the Estima la... in terms of overall performance, it won't lose to Alphard... only Alphard is roomier and taller...

ok dookie. will do when im up in kl. jb here don reali have much choices. onli a few unit to choose o test drive. jb got niche market nia. yesterday go test drive alphard...only two unit avail for me to choose. 2003 & 2004...no much choices...

Top Bottom