Lots of E60 in Motor Trader

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro thule...remember...we r not paying cash in today era. we r payig instalment to banker...haha...so m consider not rich. if im rich, i will just pay cash and save the monthly instalment trouble, haha. the rest of u perhaps paying cash...but not for me coz im just a poor fella...hai

chookleng;368380 said:
bro thule...remember...we r not paying cash in today era. we r payig instalment to banker...haha...so m consider not rich. if im rich, i will just pay cash and save the monthly instalment trouble, haha. the rest of u perhaps paying cash...but not for me coz im just a poor fella...hai

haha...chookleng u really know how to be funny...

a poor fella that drives a bmw, e60 summore :top:even monkey will laugh also la...hahaha

thule;368297 said:
wah lao eh... want to say like that meh? No la... I think the important issue when buying such an expensive car is to be confident on the seller... I'd gone to a few places in Imbi, Cheras, Sunway.. and all of them were only interested in doing sales & making commissions. Do you think that they have our best interest at heart???
They didn't even try to ask on what I want... to some extent, I thought that they were just plain arrogant.
:33:

nola...in almost all ur reply also i notice got beemer one...hehe

all dealer or businesses be it the ones u mentioned no good and others is only focused to make money and benefits...the only difference they have or offer is the level/amount of service to make the customer happy and sacrisfy thier time doing it...most sales ppl lost touch with the customer service/experience once they achieve something and this is why they dun last long...when new they will go all out to please the customer but after a while they just got boring or too greedy...and IMO no sales ppl would care about the customers best interest at heart...

they are there for a reason and it is solely to sell by 'helping u to decide' so some of us that got approach by a very good salesman then u will be 'guided' to buy without thinking much...hehe

disclaimer...
- the above opinion is not true if in the case that a company or a dealer is in business to help customer to own a car at any extend in order to fulfill the customers interest to the fullest...hehe

chookleng;368380 said:

I'm not the one who's paying for the car! my company is :D even if you can fork out the cash... pls don't do so... unless you want Inland Revenue to belanja you minum kopi lah :top::top:

don't say that you're poor ok? poor guy don't drive BMW... you are doing well for yourself and that's what I called well off...

t2ribena;368445 said:
nola...in almost all ur reply also i notice got beemer one...hehe

all dealer or businesses be it the ones u mentioned no good and others is only focused to make money and benefits...the only difference they have or offer is the level/amount of service to make the customer happy and sacrisfy thier time doing it...most sales ppl lost touch with the customer service/experience once they achieve something and this is why they dun last long...when new they will go all out to please the customer but after a while they just got boring or too greedy...and IMO no sales ppl would care about the customers best interest at heart...

they are there for a reason and it is solely to sell by 'helping u to decide' so some of us that got approach by a very good salesman then u will be 'guided' to buy without thinking much...hehe

disclaimer...
- the above opinion is not true if in the case that a company or a dealer is in business to help customer to own a car at any extend in order to fulfill the customers interest to the fullest...hehe

maybe I have only gone to those dealers before ended up at Beemer??? Is it worth going all around KL.. checking out every dealers before finally buying one??
don't tell me that you don't like good service ok? :D anyway, I just received a Thank You card from them today.. really delight me...lol! talking about after sales service, they actually send someone to pick up my car and drive to the service centre... and send back to me once they are finished...

both bro t2ribena & thule

hehe...anyway bmw reali = Broke My Wallet while Bring Me More Woman, ahahaha......between, i might flying up to kl coming mid of nov for setting up a branch in pj area. u guys free to meet up? hehe

yeah, Beemer looks very professional judging from the showroom and be able to offer lots of exotic cars...

thule, wud you mind sharing us about ur ride? such as model yr, place of origin, warranties if any...etc...etc...and also the price la..

many thanks

Spaceman;368509 said:
yeah, Beemer looks very professional judging from the showroom and be able to offer lots of exotic cars...

thule, wud you mind sharing us about ur ride? such as model yr, place of origin, warranties if any...etc...etc...and also the price la..

many thanks

Disclaimer - this is based solely on my experience... and I don't get any incentive nor commission from beemer ok? (takut t2ribena tembak i)

I'd a few words with one of the directors there (he's driving 911). According to him, the company only source the Grade A car from Japan. In the AP, the rating is normally 4.5 to 5.0 (5.0 being the highest)... because they'd rather not have any customer come back with problems on the cars. I think... a company's reputation and credibility is crucial here, given the ultra-high competitiveness in this industry. Who would want to risk the name of company by selling lemons?

they only give one-month warranty on each and every car... on the engine + gearbox only... so pls do check everything including paint, rim, etc... before they actually hand over the key... they will bring the car to nearby workshop (I'd gone there once) to do complete check-up... change engine oil, transmission oil and so on.

When I first looked at the car and tested drive... I noticed that the rim has scratch on it + dark wood interior trim. I requested to change to titanium carbon trim without any extra charges and they agreed.
FYI, my car is Japanese Spec 525 M-Sport 2005 (new Magnesium engine) which is white.. the cost? RM298k!!

chookleng;368507 said:
both bro t2ribena & thule

hehe...anyway bmw reali = Broke My Wallet while Bring Me More Woman, ahahaha......between, i might flying up to kl coming mid of nov for setting up a branch in pj area. u guys free to meet up? hehe

:top: it really depends on how you look at your ride. To some extent, I agree that BMW is a chick magnet and head-turner, especially if you mod your ride beautifully. My first project (body kit) has been completed and now I am looking for my second project (in-car entertainment) which hopefully will be completed in November. Not cheap though... :D

I don't mind meeting up... coz I am staying in PJ area... BU to be specific. But I am only in KL during weekends. we can meet up to discuss more on our cars :love:

haha......can we meet up to discuss other issues then car? frankly, im not too much into car. i mean modifying. i rather spend all my $$$$$ to modify my house and to look luxury and comfortable, haha....anyway dude each of us have different view. ur priority is ur e60 beast...so make it charm enough for u to attract more lenglui, WOhoooo

chookleng;368738 said:
haha......can we meet up to discuss other issues then car? frankly, im not too much into car. i mean modifying. i rather spend all my $$$$$ to modify my house and to look luxury and comfortable, haha....anyway dude each of us have different view. ur priority is ur e60 beast...so make it charm enough for u to attract more lenglui, WOhoooo

I understand you bro... frankly, house is our biggest asset and I do own a house now... spent more than RM100k just to renovate the entire house... including appliances?? Additional RM30k!!!
Apart from car... I also do investment on property la... as I believe in making more money through investments :D

good for u bro. u have both luxury house + car, hehe...stay happy n wishing u wealthier always, hehe

thule and cl...

ei dun just beautify your cars...come out and join the club organized drive/outings also...very fun and action filled...the UDM is meant to be driven one then only can appreaciate the driving dynamics and the well balanced chassis...hehe

wow..such young ones driving e60 already.

when i was in my early to mid 20s,i was riding superbikes and driving Civic VTECs,Alfa Romeos and M3s!! how times have changed..hell,i was driving around in an Impreza STi until a year ago when i reluctantly bought the e60.

only now that i'm in my mid 30s do i find myself driving an e60,and i still feel i'm out of place.still miss my Impreza STi and wish i'd bought an e90 instead of the e60.

The other day, I saw a Malay girl at UiTM(perhaps she's a student there) pull up in a black Fairlady 350Z Convertible. The driver and the car were a matching combination as they were both good looking.

When I was her age, I was driving a 1986 Proton Saga 1.3 Magma. Back then, I was one of the lucky ones because most of my other itm colleagues rode kapcais. You're right, how times have changed.

bro t2ribena
if i happen to be in kl, certainly i would like to catch up with you all UDM lover.

Bro supergripen & bmw4eva
haha...as i mentioned, bank is my datuk where i have a monthly commitment to give him tis sign $$$$$$$...no bagi him...my E60 will out of my sighted posh the very next day le, hehe. times reali change coz now getting loan is as easy as ABC as compare to previously, hehe.

bmw4eva;369315 said:
The other day, I saw a Malay girl at UiTM(perhaps she's a student there) pull up in a black Fairlady 350Z Convertible. The driver and the car were a matching combination as they were both good looking.

When I was her age, I was driving a 1986 Proton Saga 1.3 Magma. Back then, I was one of the lucky ones because most of my other itm colleagues rode kapcais. You're right, how times have changed.

bro.. kita kira OK lagi la... when I was that age... Proton Satria 1.3 saje :D manual and basic car...

chookleng;369443 said:
bro t2ribena
if i happen to be in kl, certainly i would like to catch up with you all UDM lover.

Bro supergripen & bmw4eva
haha...as i mentioned, bank is my datuk where i have a monthly commitment to give him tis sign $$$$$$$...no bagi him...my E60 will out of my sighted posh the very next day le, hehe. times reali change coz now getting loan is as easy as ABC as compare to previously, hehe.

good ma... at least you know that you have to work harder to pay your datuk :D looking at the bright side, it's a form of positive motivation to make more $$$... :top:

haha, i ride bicycle till form 5...after tat ride a 2nd hand motor till 1 year after graduate from university. then drive a 2nd hand toyota corolla for 3 years.and now finally i own my BMW5 series~

Top Bottom