Looking for the Nav DVD's Its Expensive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
neohkw;634449 said:
Hi Afah,

Thanks. But tried without success... Another one of my friend's E39 was successful with the methods listed by Haywire, just not for me. Sigh...

Cheers,
Neoh

Only car after certain date works with this method. Before that BMW used different tuner for different parts of the world after 09/2001 they used a universal tuner which worked globally and only needed to change settings only to work in another part of the world.

seewai;634202 said:
Bro I need full conversion to Sat.Nav too, now my boot area has only CD changer.

Racun time:

4460737553_5e49aa4eae_o.jpg

This is all the modules in the boot of my car - from bottom: CD changer, TV tuner, GPS module, Bluetooth phone connection and radio tuner on the side towards the rear light. Not sure whats that black module behind the TV tuner.

haywire;634467 said:
Racun time:

4460737553_5e49aa4eae_o.jpg

This is all the modules in the boot of my car - from bottom: CD changer, TV tuner, GPS module, Bluetooth phone connection and radio tuner on the side towards the rear light. Not sure whats that black module behind the TV tuner.

525i offered to view his yesterday and now you're showing the pictures, really appreciate the sweet racun.

Need to know who can supply the hardware c/w installation with everything working, and at what price too.

Cheers.

Ebay is the main source u can get from, i believe 525i also told u the same.

bmw7833;634475 said:
Ebay is the main source u can get from, i believe 525i also told u the same.

You're right bro he did and he did the installation himself!

Hi Bros,

I'm driving a 5251 ckd. Will it fit my car system? Needed advice. Thanx in advance

Top Bottom