Looking for the Nav DVD's Its Expensive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
perryyip73;563386 said:
I have a question regarding the ori BMW double din Navi player. I saw my boot, there is a CD changer and below of it there is navigation changer with a Malaysia Map CD/DVD inside. Im so confuse that the CD changer cant eject out now, but can i insert my DVD movies into that navigation changer ?

That GPS computer only accepts CD/DVD of navigation map and softwate update only, it will not play any DVD movies or any other data.

Dear sifus, my car came with BMW double din navigation player as picture shown. Behind the boot, there is a CD changer and DVD navigation changer. I can watch TV3 on the screen, but dunno can see DVD movies or not. If can, where should i insert my DVD movies ? the cd changer or DVD navigation ?

Those who need the copy of malaysia map DVD disc can get from me once i collect my car later.

perryyip73;564621 said:
Dear sifus, my car came with BMW double din navigation player as picture shown. Behind the boot, there is a CD changer and DVD navigation changer. I can watch TV3 on the screen, but dunno can see DVD movies or not. If can, where should i insert my DVD movies ? the cd changer or DVD navigation ?

Those who need the copy of malaysia map DVD disc can get from me once i collect my car later.

Your car CANNOT watch DVD movies. Period.

I saw it, it was written DVD/NAVIGATOR. How come it cant watch dvd movies ? i can see TV3 also.

The DVD Navigator means that the Navigation system can read the Navigation DISC in DVD format. No longer the hassle of swapping in 4 or 6 CDs just to install a Navigation Map.

Anybody need the DVD for Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei for 2010 version, just call me or sms @0122945459. Selling cheap

Bro, the forum rules required you to state your selling price and also do an intro of yourself since you are very new to everyone. Pls do so. Thanks.

Mokjoy;567543 said:
Anybody need the DVD for Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei for 2010 version, just call me or sms @0122945459. Selling cheap

how much bro?

neohkw;437286 said:
Hi TKW,

Thanks for shedding some light on this. From what you are saying, my computer should be MK4 as it is a DVD drive. It comes with a Dual Layer Nav DVD for Japan.

Currently, I am also able to tune into our local TV stations on my LCD widescreen, but the pictures will disappear as soon as I move the car (sound is still there). So in this case, do I need to do modifications to my computer?

Appreciate your advice on this.

Neoh

Hi neoh, my friend is having the same issue pics dissapear when the car moves..it can be rectified or overridden by a scanner as told by a few forummers..u can pm either bro Jarance or zidee for more info..u can also refer to my thread regarding this..tq

Hi JFT63,

Thank you very much for your reply. As a matter of fact, I have gotten the scanner from Jarance and had successfully done this to my HU just a few days ago. :)
Now I am trying to do the radio hack to my radio unit to accept MY radio frequencies as mine is a Jap spec. Tried available methods but to not avail...

But, really appreciate your help and thanks again ya! :)

Cheers,
Neoh

Neoh, your nav is NOT Mk4 navigation. It is a separate version thats exclusive to Japan. Its called Japan Nav. Not usable outside of Japan.

If anyone has the full set DVD Navigation, for 2003 E39 CKD, with complete wiring, please PM me price and installation effort required.

I'm thinking of converting/upgrading from my current Business Tape+CD changer to 'big screen' sat. nav. that's workable in Malaysia, Singapore and even Thailand.

seewai;634195 said:
If anyone has the full set DVD Navigation, for 2003 E39 CKD, with complete wiring, please PM me price and installation effort required.

I'm thinking of converting/upgrading from my current Business Tape+CD changer to 'big screen' sat. nav. that's workable in Malaysia, Singapore and even Thailand.

U can PM 525i if u need more info. He also upgrade his HU to "big screen" one.

bmw7833;634201 said:
U can PM 525i if u need more info. He also upgrade his HU to "big screen" one.

Bro I need full conversion to Sat.Nav too, now my boot area has only CD changer.

seewai;634202 said:
Bro I need full conversion to Sat.Nav too, now my boot area has only CD changer.

Yes, he also have mk4 (if i remember correctly) in his boot.

neohkw;633711 said:
Hi JFT63,

Thank you very much for your reply. As a matter of fact, I have gotten the scanner from Jarance and had successfully done this to my HU just a few days ago. :)
Now I am trying to do the radio hack to my radio unit to accept MY radio frequencies as mine is a Jap spec. Tried available methods but to not avail...

But, really appreciate your help and thanks again ya! :)

Cheers,
Neoh

Well, thats what friends are for..sharing is caring..good to hear it is solved..

Top Bottom