Looking for the Nav DVD's Its Expensive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Help needed too. Need NAV DVD for my 2001 E39 525i Jap Spec.

Thanks,
Neo

Hello Neoh,

Are you using BMW Navigation Mk 3? or Mk 4? Mk 3 uses CD ROM, Mk 4 uses DVD ROM.

If your car is a Japanese import, the navigation system cannot function locally without some modifications. The Navigation computer that came with it is not compatible.

But if your E39 is from UK, you are in business. I have the version 07/08, for Malaysia and Singapore that I'm using in my E85 (which is similar to the E39 and E46).

Hi TKW,

Thanks for shedding some light on this. From what you are saying, my computer should be MK4 as it is a DVD drive. It comes with a Dual Layer Nav DVD for Japan.

Currently, I am also able to tune into our local TV stations on my LCD widescreen, but the pictures will disappear as soon as I move the car (sound is still there). So in this case, do I need to do modifications to my computer?

Appreciate your advice on this.

Neoh

HI Friend ! need help !!!

my bmw e46 03 malaysia version !! are plan to change my ori player to DVD player ,

need some advice for this ~~ i hear alot of story abt malaysia version cant fix in any DVD player is tht true ??

any information pls email (mammymy@yahoo.com) , sms or call me (017-212 3812)

thanks

So can you copy the BMW navigation DVD (Mk 4)? I am in the UK, but will be bringing my car back in August.

Mine is a 2003 530i Sport with the MkIV navigation.

I can see s few PM's flying around in this thread, are you guys selling copies of this navigation dvd or selling used ori ones?

Can somebody PM me the info or price if they have it, I will need one when I go back in August. Not looking forward to paying over RM2000 for a bloody DVD.

alternatively buy a NOKIA phone.

FREE GPS for life and Maps are up todate, unlike maps on a DVD

330Ci;557301 said:
alternatively buy a NOKIA phone.

FREE GPS for life and Maps are up todate, unlike maps on a DVD

I have GPS on my phone, thats the GPS I use to actually go somewhere but I dont wanna lose the function of the in-car GPS just for the sake of it. Car must be complete.

Am driving 520D (2008):
1) how do i check the gps version that i have?
2) how do i know who is the map provider?
3) how to get the map updated?

The one installed seems outdated. I can get to my house door using garmin but not my bmw gps..

Tqvm..

azizjh;559586 said:
Am driving 520D (2008):
1) how do i check the gps version that i have?
2) how do i know who is the map provider?
3) how to get the map updated?

The one installed seems outdated. I can get to my house door using garmin but not my bmw gps..

Tqvm..

1) I dont know, I doubt you would be able to. May need progmann or whatever comp they have at AB
2) Map is BMW proprietary I think
3) Get the latest DVD from AB and put it in your DVD drive.

I have a question regarding the ori BMW double din Navi player. I saw my boot, there is a CD changer and below of it there is navigation changer with a Malaysia Map CD/DVD inside. Im so confuse that the CD changer cant eject out now, but can i insert my DVD movies into that navigation changer ?

Top Bottom