looking for any model...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PaaN404040

Club Guest
i newbe here...i want ask something...how much to transplant the engine like RB20dett 1G(supra 2.0 twin turbo)can someone tell me if how much to topup the cost RB20 trade with std engine??n how to endorse?? easy or hard??my dad give me 10k not more n below... maybe that is very impossible budget.. so my plan is to search a car n transplant the engine...i prefer more too BMW model...that more cool if someone already moody a car with RB20 or supra 2.0 engine n wanted to sold it...now i very2 patah kaki....so someone help me..huhuhuhu....i very love bmw model...coz look so hot event a classic model...

rb20 convert alone can cause you from 2k-4k(cost including engine) depends where you do it,so i think it is impossible to get an e30 with good body condition... i bought it 15k last time and i still needed to change the whole floor panel which cost me 3k already...

owh ok thanks...
last week i found but rb20 n/a not turbo...
price 12k...
interior need to touch up...
its that reasonable price???
if i convert from n/a to turbo need too endorse again??

Hi there PaaN404040. If you are planning to stay NA, why not keep its original engine. Is best you buy an original and modify it yourself.

Cheers!!!just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom