Looking for 2nd hand 116i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pion;397212 said:
Wah... very low mileage!
Would be a good buy for those looking for a 116i :top:

Yeap, with my current arrangement, i'm based overseas and only return every 2 months for about 2 weeks...so that's why very low mileage!

img6692ms3.jpg

118i (A)
One Owner
Year: 07
Mileage: 17K Kilometers
Price: RM150k (Negotiable)

P/M me for more details :wink:

116i is 1.6 liter... 118i should be 2.0 detuned. It's the same engine as the 120i but detuned with lesser power and torque but flatter torque curve, that is if BMW has not changed its engine range...

fabianyee;412227 said:
116i is 1.6 liter... 118i should be 2.0 detuned. It's the same engine as the 120i but detuned with lesser power and torque but flatter torque curve, that is if BMW has not changed its engine range...

What about 170hp High Pressure Injection engine for the 120i? What's the current market value?

... the 1 series was facelifted in 2007...incorporating the following changes amongst others:
- new dashboard material (with compartment in the top centre)
- different front bumper & fog lights.
- different sport rims
- new seat material
- air cond & cd / radio knob trims have aluminium inserts
- steering comes with aluminium inserts for the 118i
- gear shift knob has aluminium inserts at the top
... not sure if there's any change in the engine though...hmm

funfer_fahrer;412458 said:
What about 170hp High Pressure Injection engine for the 120i? What's the current market value?

bro, as i understand, the 120 that comes to our shores are not equipped with direct injection engine that makes 170hp, but rather the normal N46 making 156hp.

at least many of carmakers claim that our petrol are not so good grade thus not suitable for direct injection...beats me

Top Bottom