LOAN...need info plz..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

unstopables_7

Official Member
LOAN...need info plz..halo sifus..I need ur kind help bro,i am seriusly looking 4 a e36,but wana take loan..downpayment can b arrange,no prob but my prob is my documents.I am a student and my dad is working n he's blacklist for his CCard,he's nt bothered 2 pay coz it haz been sm time that hapend and now his pay n bank transaction is good.SO,do u have any other way 2 get a loan..?any bank u guys know that might consider this coz some bank are so strict..?Bousted Credit or any other credit..?can u guyz help me plz..since i am still student n do not know much compare to u guys?sifu2 in tiz matter..help me guyz to own a e36..thanx in advance..

do you know why current economy worldwide root are ?

There is many ways but for good sake , you're student ..........

you should spend more time concentrating on how to improve your exam grades. at the end of the day, who is gonna pay for the loan...car maintenance and petrol? your poor dad! doesn't he have enough problems to ensure you have a good education? you wanna buy a BMW, earn with your hard earned cash!

were not talking about a pair of Nike's but a BMW! sorry kid, really don't pity you but i really pity your dad.....and that is the truth...!

Buying BMW is one thing & maintaining BMW is another thing.
Go figure it out:top: No offence:love:

Kid, do u work for any part time job? If no, then how do u pay the installment? No offense..

kid, get a part time job and once you see how hard it is to earn money you'll think again about this idea. maybe after getting a part time job..you'll think about a Ferrari?...OMG!

emm....suda kena hantam la you
somehow...I fully agree with what they advice. I'm full time working but still sometimes I feel very hard to maintain my E36
better to hold your dream first until you really in position ready to pay from your own pocket. No offense orite.

lepas aku kerja 15 tahun baru mampu pakai BMW.. itu pun 5th hand punye E36 :wink:

totally agree with all the sifu.
when i bought mine never thought of maintanence of bmw.
owned it for few month and u'll know :rolleyes:
btw keep up with ur interest toward this udm who knows later u gonna own one:top:

kid now a days sure enjoying their life to the fullest at the expenses of their parents. hey kid, owning bmw perhaps will be easy but never for its maintenaces. i agree with all sifu statement above and u should consider the advice from all sifus here seriously and u never wrong. no hard feeling :)

pardypeople;400721 said:

yah bro..
i dont know y everyone is jumping and making own conclusion..
the e38 is my dad BUT he is not using it close to 2years allrdy,he got a company car so i hav been taking care of the car n all the maintenance including roadtax,but of cource sometime he support a bit coz he loves the car to and used it for going outstation...

Back to d point..yah i am a student,i'm 19,but i have my own income,i am doing "ok" in my business and i can see my business growing coz of that even my dad agree about getting a bmw even he ask me to wait and get a good buy e46 but i know its much for me as a student.(not to forget downpayment ownself)

I was here hoping that you guyz can give me some support and help me more..but..errr..itz okay 1more thing what car u guyz wan me to take other than bmw for 40-50k..??proton's,myvi,old honda's..??after taking loan still comes up to the same price as d e36 ryte..??

i know the maintenance are high for e36 but i think i can manage it,is quiet similar to e38 ryte,or even e38 more headache ryte..

sory guyz for wasting ur time here but just to inform u i am not lyke some other student that u guyz tought i am by siting at home and asking my dad for a BMW,i have been on my own since after spm..no offence on anyone or watever.

maybe now somebody can help me plz..

"saya budak baru belajar":wink:

unstopables_7;400765 said:
yah bro..
i dont know y everyone is jumping and making own conclusion..
the e38 is my dad BUT he is not using it close to 2years allrdy,he got a company car so i hav been taking care of the car n all the maintenance including roadtax,but of cource sometime he support a bit coz he loves the car to and used it for going outstation...

Back to d point..yah i am a student,i'm 19,but i have my own income,i am doing "ok" in my business and i can see my business growing coz of that even my dad agree about getting a bmw even he ask me to wait and get a good buy e46 but i know its much for me as a student.(not to forget downpayment ownself)

I was here hoping that you guyz can give me some support and help me more..but..errr..itz okay 1more thing what car u guyz wan me to take other than bmw for 40-50k..??proton's,myvi,old honda's..??after taking loan still comes up to the same price as d e36 ryte..??

i know the maintenance are high for e36 but i think i can manage it,is quiet similar to e38 ryte,or even e38 more headache ryte..

sory guyz for wasting ur time here but just to inform u i am not lyke some other student that u guyz tought i am by siting at home and asking my dad for a BMW,i have been on my own since after spm..no offence on anyone or watever.

maybe now somebody can help me plz..

"saya budak baru belajar":wink:

tepuk dada,tanya poket...:wink:

hey bro

1st : since you're a student , you aren't able to show your pay slip.EA blah blah .. So case if you're getting an e36 from the used car, they may offer such service of making you those document with some extra charges ...

perhaps you should talk to the used car dealers ..... they may have better ways to secure you a loan ...

just my 2 cent ...

being a student and wanting to own a BMW is a great inspiration .... keep it up ...

ICEMAN 13;400795 said:
hey bro

1st : since you're a student , you aren't able to show your pay slip.EA blah blah .. So case if you're getting an e36 from the used car, they may offer such service of making you those document with some extra charges ...

perhaps you should talk to the used car dealers ..... they may have better ways to secure you a loan ...

just my 2 cent ...

being a student and wanting to own a BMW is a great inspiration .... keep it up ...

thanx bro..
at least you are giving me d support..

but bro the prob i am having is,the car dealer that wana give me loan from thier own company dont have d car(e36)had one but very bad condition n for 46k..rely not worth it..
i tried asking him if i bring 1 car do it lyke the company buy n sell it to me..
he said can but d rulez bla bla bla..he's too strait/naive perhapz..
so i gota find some other alternative to solve thiz issue..

nyway thanx bro iceman 13..

...reminds me of my aspirations during those growin' up years ... "When You Were Young"

Anyhow, I'd suggest that you save as much cash as possible, perhaps up to $40K & once you've the moolahs you could thereafter opt to make a cash purchase for the E36. Sounds straight forward,ain't it ?

GOD bless, bud.

hahaha..
yah bro hybird..
itz back to basic..
but come on if i had 40k cash aso i will not spend cash on d car,mayb half okay la..
need to have some savings aso ryte if anything bad or good happen or even wana mod d car..haha..

If you are working and have all the documents to secure a loan then go ahead with getting the car. If not, study harder so that you get a good job later and get a better bmw. If you can't secure a loan then it means you are not ready to own a car. Simple right?

unstopables_7;400956 said:
hahaha..
yah bro hybird..
itz back to basic..
but come on if i had 40k cash aso i will not spend cash on d car,mayb half okay la..
need to have some savings aso ryte if anything bad or good happen or even wana mod d car..haha..

Bro, for my humble opinion, its would be better you concentrate on your study and
complete it with good grade. After all done, either get your first job or just continue
running your current business that you had rite now. Is not that easy to maintan
the UDM maintenance, you got to spend out a lots of money IF you tends to buy the
2nd hand car. Bro, you're still young 19's and still have long journey. My advice, just
hold your dreams first and make up your mind, concentrate on your study and believe
me your dream will come true, soon. No offence, just my 2cents.

Thanks and good luck, Bro. :wink:

Top Bottom