List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
3) H-Motorsport - Used to be at Mobil JLN University, now is Subang

Where in Subang pse ? TQ.

Daredevil;5047 said:
My car has been to MSpeed, M1 (Kayu Ara & Segambut) & Heritage. No problems with any of them.....whoever installs streamyx gets my vote! Hahahah.....then we can surf the forum while waiting for our cars...... :D . In fact I've pitch this idea to several workshops....

bro,can u send to pon no to me..:top:

Hi to all pros here ! i am onli 19 just got a E46 325i pass on from my mum . . I think my car need a fully check up and service since she hasnt make a fully check up before ! ! i live in penang ! ! can reccommand me a good work shop Thanks . . . . Is BMW service center a good place to go ? ?

bensht;407123 said:
visited ah keong and kenny at Sunway Mas recently, just behind Aman Suria.
after being taken for rides, being told stories and being cheated a whole lot of times, it was a welcome surprise that there are workshops like this where mechanics are willing to earn their honest living. to top it all off, they're pleasant, friendly and cheerful. these are people who deserve our full support and i wish them every success! i think everyone should pile down to see them!

Hey bros! I second that too... i booked a E39 525 2 weeks back and i sent it to them. I met with Kenny and he was previously with Auto Bavaria for 23 years since he was 16! So he is pretty familiar with the brand and he is pretty reasonable in checking the car for me before i signed the documents.

He also has the machine thingy to plug into the car to check for faults and he also said that he is having the bigger coming in soon, something like a machine with a desktop attached.

1 hour inspection, i only paid rm 50. He also helped me to convince the car dealer to change some parts for me! (water tank and other parts which are always being changed nearing the 100k km mark) Really sincere character with a great sense of humor too...

Give M-scope a try.. We'll provide you with good service but only in g/box repair xD. Not to talk big bout the company I work in, but I really love the way my boss, Hwong work. He really know stuff which I am still learning from him. So far I still feel happy working with him.

Can anyone suggest a good place that can troubleshoot a suspension/steering problem that I'm having with my e60??

supergripen;447314 said:
Can anyone suggest a good place that can troubleshoot a suspension/steering problem that I'm having with my e60??

Pardon me guys but are there any joints that specializes in E60s?.I know most of these BM shops would do almost all Beemers but maybe just for the benefit of all E60 owners,we could have a list of workshops that are particularly good with the E60s?

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Have anyone heard abt this workshop (GLORIANG AUTO) at Subang USJ? My friend told me this workshop is ok and the important things is the boss also driving E39.. Pls some comment and thanks very much!!!

Hi! There, I am using WP Auto (opposite Steven Conner) Pandan Indah now. The price is reasonable and the boss is a very experience mechanic. He will help you to prolong the life span of some of the parts if they are still in working & safe condition.

Goh;455893 said:
Hi! There, I am using WP Auto (opposite Steven Conner) Pandan Indah now. The price is reasonable and the boss is a very experience mechanic. He will help you to prolong the life span of some of the parts if they are still in working & safe condition.

Yes, Albert is good in trouble-shooting. He just got a new hoist.

p/s: Goh, is your ride the white E39 (W@# 9222) with a set of new headlights? Saw one in Albert's place today

Jerman;455900 said:
Yes, Albert is good in trouble-shooting. He just got a new hoist.

p/s: Goh, is your ride the white E39 (W@# 9222) with a set of new headlights? Saw one in Albert's place today

I want to make engine oil change, before the schedule service. The workshop must have the exact oil filter used by the SC. This shop can do it ? Nearer to my house.

etquah;455955 said:
I want to make engine oil change, before the schedule service. The workshop must have the exact oil filter used by the SC. This shop can do it ? Nearer to my house.

Best go to SC and buy the filter.. :p

. uote=etquah;455955]I want to make engine oil change, before the schedule service. The workshop must have the exact oil filter used by the SC. This shop can do it ? Nearer to my house.[/quote]

quah,
I suggest you pay Albert (012-2017792) a visit to check out if he has the right equipments for E90? You can easily purchase the oil filter from Bavarian Auto, Taman Maluri?

p/s: while waiting at WP Auto, you could try out the best pan mee at Rest. Kin Kin :top: (in-front of Albert's place) or My Noddle situated next door

Ray & Maxu both E38 owners have also begun using WP Auto (Albert Fang) services. I think they are quite happy with Albert.

I think WP Auto business getting better now as the boss posts an ad in Mudah.com to hire mechanics.

Yup - I would recommend WP Auto, Albert is very knowledgeable and his mechanic Leong is very good as well. No complaints so far

hey guys, i guess if i bring my car over there(WP auto) it should be ok right ? the boss name is albert ? hehe..opposite steven corner, will check it out.

Top Bottom