Laguna Redang on 19th-21st Sep

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

I am going scuba diving on the 19th-21st (3d/2n) to Laguna Redang Resort & looking for some scuba divers & snorkelers in the house.Anyone keen to join me for a short break? Or wants to take up scuba diving?

Cool Laguna Redang on 19th-21st Sep
I am going scuba diving on the 19th-21st (3d/2n) to Laguna Redang Resort & looking for some scuba divers & snorkelers in the house.

Anyone keen to join me for a short break? Or wants to take up scuba diving?

1) BlackE90
2) Black Bear
3) Don Franco

Mate, give us some price quotation for us to ponder upon. :top:

Bro Bix, click here for rates. Laguna is having a promotion from 08th Sep to 28th Oct.

Hope you can come along.

BlackE90;355502 said:
Bro Bix, click here for rates. Laguna is having a promotion from 08th Sep to 28th Oct.

Hope you can come along.

Cheers matey. The price looks rather decent. I've always been interested in scuba diving but haven't found the means (and funds) to do it. hehe...

I can't go matey cos it's fasting month and never-ending work. Am just interested to know the costs. 1st thing I'll do when I'm free is join your HH session. :wink:

guys....

the rates shown on the promo is for a snorkelling package... the divers package is different... don franco & i have the actual price for the divers package.. please pm or call us at 016.225.0640 (blackbear) or 012.334.6160 (Don) since am not sure if we can dis[lay the prices here..

the more the merrier guys... i know its during the ramadhan month but if member wana do a trip next month do let us know so we can plan one as well..

cheers people!!

how long does it take to drive and then go there by boat? Stop at mersing right?

Guys..

We depart on the 18th of sept spent a nite in Kuala Trengganu.
Next day we depart to Merang jetty and onwards to Laguna Redang.

Package incs:
2 nights stay, Buffet Breakfast (2), Buffet Lunch (2), Buffet/BBQ Dinner (2), Complimentary 1 Marine Park Snorkeling and 2 Deep Sea Snorkeling, Complimentary boat transfer from Merang Jetty to Redang Island (2ways).

Package rate is RM438.00 for t/share deluxe garden room.
Dive rate is RM155.00 for 4 dives
Total is RM593.00.

Parking at Merang is roughly abt 30 for 3D/2N.
Hotel in KT is about RM100.00 per nite.

thanks people..

oppss...

KL to Kuala Trengganu is about 5 hours via the new East West highway and exit at Jabor then continue on the coastal road.

Ferry from merang to redang is about 45 minutes..

ferry departs at 9.30am and 12.30pm from merang to redang.
ferry departs at 9.00am and 12.00pm from redang to merang.

cheers!!!

Top Bottom