Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by MTek1318@Nov 17 2005, 01:06 PM
Hahaha.. he's still excited about the recently attained "datuk" title (4000) marrr... :p ;)

BTW, it's Datuk Jarance arrr... not Uncle Jarance anymore :p
I think "Sir" sound more nicer... Nowadays too many latuks...

Originally posted by MTek1318@Nov 17 2005, 01:06 PM
Hahaha.. he's still excited about the recently attained "datuk" title (4000) marrr... :p ;)

BTW, it's Datuk Jarance arrr... not Uncle Jarance anymore :p
My mistake.... thousand apologies!! :p

Jangan marah yea Datuk J :)

Klang TT
:- 17th November 2005 (Thursday)
:- Bukit Jelutong Mamak
:- 8.30pm onwards till wee hours

1) mctnesh (100%)
2) Jarance (100%)
3) XTR-1ND (100%)
4) L O N G (?)
5) Acegreaser (gone to UAE 0%)
6) OSF ()
7) Dimples ()
9) three28 (70/30%)
10) MTek1318 (100%)
11) Wolverine (100%)
12) mafia (100%)
13) bm8118 (100%)
16) Nikazwaa (100%)
17) tyke & pipa (100%)
18) naray (100%)
19) Kahar (37%)
20) Yoke (100%)
21) Axle (100%) - kalau tak datang, kena tembak! :ph34r:

Aloh?? Sapa lagi datang yah??

yesterday TT was great.. Quite a large turn out.. 4 newbie came and meet us..
Thanks york, sideway bro, hitman and 1 other (sorry i can't remember your name) for coming to meet us.

thank to pp & tyke for bring some Driven magazine.. (Free somemore) Pic were great in the covering of the club events. (pss.sst Next time make sure my pic is in the article hee hee..). Please buy the magazine for it value for money. 2 events of bmw club covered in this issue.

And many thanks for pipeapples tarts and gula melaka. The tarts were really delicious. (btw I did not eat 8 nos).

Have a good time. Thanks to all for coming.. We should DO this more often.. :eek:k:

Originally posted by jarance@Nov 18 2005, 10:58 AM
yesterday TT was great.. Quite a large turn out.. 4 newbie came and meet us..
Thanks york, sideway bro, hitman and 1 other (sorry i can't remember your name) for coming to meet us.

thank to pp & tyke for bring some Driven magazine.. (Free somemore) Pic were great in the covering of the club events. (pss.sst Next time make sure my pic is in the article hee hee..). Please buy the magazine for it value for money. 2 events of bmw club covered in this issue.

And many thanks for pipeapples tarts and gula melaka. The tarts were really delicious. (btw I did not eat 8 nos).

Have a good time. Thanks to all for coming.. We should DO this more often.. :eek:k:
hehe.... With such great company how can we resist meeting up with you all! :blush:

Btw - Sori ah for not participating in the conversation at your end... Our side was tuned to another channel, not as happenning as your side of the long table! :blink: :blink:

Jarance, I know you didn't eat 8 tarts... That one reserved for NeeKee... :D And, I try to put your pix in the next issue, but you also gotta go kejar the cameraman lah... :wink:

Hitman, tried calling my bro but still can't get thru, pergi terbang kot... I let you know how. I forgot to ask you for your number, can PM me? THX. :p

Wolverine, Thanks for the 'stuff'! :wink: Thank Eileen for us as well!

Till next week!
:p

My thanks to the group for the cit-cat and opportunity to know some of u guys.
Thanks for the helping hand in handing out advise some painful though, after returning eyes staring bumbungla ... wolvy words like a nightmare. What to do. Enough said.
Hope will have free time in the future to join u guys in Klang/BJ.

Cheers.

dato jarance.....wht is "pipeapples tarts"??? hehehehe......notty notty ah!

yeah it was a pretty good turn out albeit for the gloomy weather....rain thn stop,rain thn stop!i just polished my car s'more!!!

Oiittt. stop using the title nanti vp get angry and revoke the title lah.. :D

me very shy to use the title... :blush: :blush:

Originally posted by jarance@Nov 17 2005, 10:38 PM
Oiittt. stop using the title nanti vp get angry and revoke the title lah.. :D

me very shy to use the title... :blush: :blush:
hahaha....ok ok!

so we just refer to u as YAB jarance thn?
can ah?hehehe.....

Originally posted by yoke@Nov 18 2005, 11:30 AM
My thanks to the group for the cit-cat and opportunity to know some of u guys.
Thanks for the helping hand in handing out advise some painful though, after returning eyes staring bumbungla ... wolvy words like a nightmare. What to do. Enough said.
Hope will have free time in the future to join u guys in Klang/BJ.

Cheers.
It's alright Yoke. Let it be. What's done is done. As long as you are happy with the with the workmanship, no big loss, heh? Next time you should know what to do. Hope to see you more often ya.
Cheers :D

Top Bottom