Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by jarance@Oct 26 2005, 04:20 PM
Hello, wrong thread.. This is the Klang TT...

BTW... you do have some valid points... Please do it on the appropiate thread. Thank you for your co-operation :eek:k:
Kena hijacked..... :blush: by no other than FISHERMAN.

Originally posted by MTek1318@Oct 26 2005, 04:46 PM
more like c**k polishing oni :rofl:

btw, you've got vision... vote 5201 for 2007 cuntmittee :eek:k:
WOIT!!!!

Aku have to delete the posting coz was deemed as not necessary, in wrong thread..... now u go preserve it.... alamak!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me for cunt-mittee only meh...??? If I was to run, I go for VP, and my running mate, 535i for Prez...... :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by jarance@Oct 26 2005, 04:53 PM
Oh I give up.. you guys do whatever you want... :cry:
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

We made our beloved cunt-mittee cry liao..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now now... let apologise to the nice man... who will be giving us taxi rides in a 645 cabri sometime mid of Nov 2005........ :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Sory teacher..... :beaten: :beaten: :beaten:

Oiitt I think it a bit too early to start campaigning... Come yam cha better... Come to Klang TT and donate to the Klang TT Ocean Fund.

Originally posted by jarance@Oct 26 2005, 05:00 PM
Oiitt I think it a bit too early to start campaigning... Come yam cha better... Come to Klang TT and donate to the Klang TT Ocean Fund.
Weiii.. you using it to fund your Ocean trips arrrr???? here we go again... :p

Originally posted by jarance@Oct 26 2005, 05:00 PM
Arrrr???? Since when Klang TT got Ocean Fund???? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I wont cunt-tribute to it..... :hmmph: :hmmph: :hmmph: I start a "Save the PRC" fund..... sure got more members that wanna cunt-tribute to it....

Unker, this is how i garner votes and support.... give the ppl what they want.... remember that I didnt vote for u.... opppss... campaigning again.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we've done it again, now we don't wanna see our beloved Unker Jarance aka Cuntmittee crying again, do we?

Top Bottom