Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
muahahahahaha

hey acegreser....good to knw ur doin good!...

i think i'll pass the UDM and get the modena.....will pay u trw la

Mr. M : yea rite! then maxis gonna tcare of custom bills issit? :D :p

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by acegreaser@Oct 19 2005, 09:55 PM
Gud to see you he sandpit is cooling down now. It's not so hot anymore. Night time it goes down to abt 26degrees. How's Klang TT coming along.

I'm ok here. Been looking at cars here....suddenly the UDM is not so fashinable here. U must really have a passion to want  a Bimmer here.

U guys wanna list of pricing........

Brand new 330i 200kDhs
530i 210k
2004 745i wid 60000km 145k
4.8si X5 2003 150k
Brand new e60 M5 400k

Let's not evn mention d e39 m5......it's a sin

2004 f360 modena....460k

hahahahahah
Bro, Hows Things Over There..? Line Trainning Already Finished Lar I'm Supposed.. Havent Got Any Dbx Fer Couples Of Month Di..

They Only Send Me There During Winter (Your Country Is Too Hot Fer Me Durin Summer Lar) Hahaha :D :D

Still Usin The Same No Rite..???

Originally posted by mafia@Oct 19 2005, 11:00 AM
No lah.....my good friend driving black e46 goin to pay...kekekekeke
dats one xpensive price i hevta pay fer a VP vote my fren, hmmpphhh!

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

yeps, goin tmrow (klang TT), fri (showru TT), sat (yer chores) & sun (AGM) .... i dunno if i can do dis if im married k .... hehe :)

weii, got any junks fr the ol hse u wanna chuck away but worth kutip anot? heh :p :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

wahhhhh......mtek & mctnesh very fluent in thai huh? :nyehehe:
regulars there i c!

hahahahaha......

Guys, need your help to fabricate the nametag for the AGM... Any volunteer.. come to Klang TT and help.... Thanking you all in advance.. :eek:k: :eek:k:

I have already done the printing. I just need help in sticking the pin on the base of the nametag...

Jeff can you come to Klang TT to collect the money. Sorry I could not pass it to you last week.. or else I will pass it to you during the o/fest on friday..

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Oct 20 2005, 06:00 PM
Probably be coming down to Klang tonite, that is if the blardy weather permits :(
Yup the weather has been pretty bad since morning....raining like never ending..sigh.
Atleast now it looks a lot better, hopefully remains for the night.

C U guys at TT :yahoo:

Top Bottom