Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
One... Jangan tak datang kawan!!!

Two... okow, you rock... jgn la begitu...

Three... Ding... you better hati-hati...

Four... Nominated? Die wor...

Originally posted by okow@Sep 30 2005, 11:22 AM

Dear Mr Singh,

What you did (or should i say, didnt do) was very much understandable. It normally happens to people of a certain matured category - the seniors (age wise)
However, since you have "almost" made up by suggesting "drinks on you next time"...all is forgiven.
I was a little heartbroken at first as I for one am not very much a TT person.
Going all the way to Klang (when i dont even participate at TT's near my home - bkt jelutong was indeed a tall order.
Moreover, drinks offered there are just too "clear" for my liking and im more inclined and used to yeast or fruit based beverages - fermented of course!
I must add that I had fun, although it being just a short visit.......it was good to catch up on some of my "countryman" and put faces to some nicks.
cheers
I am touched by your message.. :cry:

Thanks for the kind words.. Even though our group are small, we do meet up regularly. Our group always ensure all first timer are made to feel welcome...

Anyway, i will take you up on the drinks of the fermented kind one of these days..

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Sep 30 2005, 03:38 PM
One... Jangan tak datang kawan!!!

Two... okow, you rock... jgn la begitu...

Three... Ding... you better hati-hati...

Four... Nominated? Die wor...
Nik, Don't you think getting nominated is a jail sentence. it is the effort noticed by the forummer.. Accept the nomination or i dowan to fren you... :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Sep 30 2005, 05:18 PM
jarance...can car pool ar??
If you get drunk....i'll drive.
If we both got drunk...?? :D
Ok call me when you are coming to my place.. Arrangement as usual... :D

Is something going on that i don't know? Processor running extra slow today. Too much jambu.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Sep 30 2005, 06:47 PM
Is something going on that i don't know? Processor running extra slow today. Too much jambu.
since last nite, ain't it? :p

Originally posted by MTek1318@Sep 30 2005, 06:40 PM
dowan to go lah.... dowan to flen that Suthe fellar any more.. :p
Aiyaa... Come lah.. If you dowan to fren Suthe, then it OK. But you must come.. i thought you are gonna to be my campaign manager.... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

One bottle you also dowan to share... :wink: :wink:

Top Bottom