KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICEMAN 13;555689 said:
bro XXX ..what time you'll be leaving subang ?? any convoy ?? we meet up at paparich before leaving there ??

...meet at paparich abt 9.30 and leave at 10. Is this ok?

Guys,

I have just put my name to join Ampang TT this Friday. I am also familar with Rampai Business Centre and can lead the convoy. Let's all meet at 9.30 pm at Paparich and we should arrived by 10.00 pm at Rampai Business Centre, Setapak. For those joining the convoy, please be ON TIME.

By the way, Yunos Satay at Taman Melawati (near to Rampai Business Centre) serve very good chicken & beef satay. Really very good, meat are tender & moist and I can vouched for it coz I used to stay in Taman Melawati for many many years. We can have our satay first before TT. What do you say??

herbert;555763 said:
Guys,

I have just put my name to join Ampang TT this Friday. I am also familar with Rampai Business Centre and can lead the convoy. Let's all meet at 9.30 pm at Paparich and we should arrived by 10.00 pm at Rampai Business Centre, Setapak. For those joining the convoy, please be ON TIME.

By the way, Yunos Satay at Taman Melawati (near to Rampai Business Centre) serve very good chicken & beef satay. Really very good, meat are tender & moist and I can vouched for it coz I used to stay in Taman Melawati for many many years. We can have our satay first before TT. What do you say??

...so what time you reckon we meet in order to taste this great satay?

XXX;555768 said:
...so what time you reckon we meet in order to taste this great satay?

If majority wants to makan this tasty satay, then we should all meet 9.00 pm at Paparich and arrive Taman Melawati 9.30 pm. An hour makan then 10.30 pm proceed to Rampai Business Centre as it is only a 15 minutes drive.

Makan-makan satay at Yunus Famous Satay at Taman Melawati

Date: Friday 27th August 2010
Meet Up Time/Place: 9.00 pm SHARP @ Paparich then convoy to Taman Melawati
ETA: 9.30 pm Taman Melawati
ETD : 10.30 pm convoy to join Ampang TT at Rampai Business Centre, Setapak (15 minutes drive)

Please put your name and indicate your satay preference.

1. herbert - beef & chicken

Herbert, where is this satay place ya? Address or directions pls:top:

climenta;555890 said:

Alvin and da rest.......I will meet u guys at the TT destination about 11ish.........will only knock off from work at about 9ish to 10pm.

climenta;555890 said:

Yunus satay is among the gerai gerai makan after the main entrance to Taman Melawati. Once you enter into Taman Melawati, there are 2 petrol stations on your left i.e. BHP & Caltex. Yunus satay is near to Caltex station and also next to a tire shop with a very big BRIDGESTONE signboard.

herbert;555900 said:
Yunus satay is among the gerai gerai makan after the main entrance to Taman Melawati. Once you enter into Taman Melawati, there are 2 petrol stations on your left i.e. BHP & Caltex. Yunus satay is near to Caltex station and also next to a tire shop with a very big BRIDGESTONE signboard.

sori guys cant join u all this fri,enjoy your selfs tq

Guys, please note that the venue for TT tomorrow has been changed to Papparich which is within walking distance from Restaurant Ali Maju in Rampai Business Park. Reservations made under BCM starting 10pm, see you guys there.

Hey Guys....It's FRIDAY AGAIN....Let's Do it ! !

Date : 3th Sept
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
Time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) ICEMAN 13

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12) mizhan - a bit late as usual :)
13) ICEMAN 13

mizhan;557852 said:
no roti stim tomorrow?

my prez InitialM is down, he can make ur hotdog stim by using his buns......go for TT. :top:

kindly inform your prez that i will belanja him.. long time never see that man.

ramsing;557927 said:
my prez InitialM is down, he can make ur hotdog stim by using his buns......go for TT. :top:

Sorry my sausage reserved already.

mizhan;557943 said:
kindly inform your prez that i will belanja him.. long time never see that man.

E30 dah siap lum?

Guys we meet at Ampang TT ler so I can meet u all together, lots of hole need to cover:listen:

End Of Ramadhan Ampang TT: Friday Sept 3rd 2010 @ Kayu ISKL

Let's have our last Ramadhan TT this Friday 3rd before the exodus of 'balik kampong'.

May I propose the following:
Venue: Kayu Nasi Kandar @ Petronas ISKL, Ampang
Time: After 10:30 PM till late

Recommended menu:
01 Cheese naan with succulent mutton kimma, kurma or curry. Lovingly cooked and simmered over Cameron pine charcoal...
02 Four feet long paper tosai sprinkled with milo/chocolate and full cream condensed milk
03 Full bodied teh tarik with drops of carnation milk pulled with perfection for that lip hugging froth
04 Midnight black local coffee, with a hint of cinnamon.

Come join us and experience the culinary wonders of Ampang!

01 BlackCat
02 initialM
03 affan66
04 nikazwaa
05 kayz - insyaallah
06 night rider
07 Gay
08 climenta - itu waktu kerja tapi TT juga ada:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom