KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, Tomorrow is Hari Raya already.... So, want to TT at our usual place???

haKKaMeE;560665 said:
Sunny..
U mean TT tonite or tomorrow nite..

Tomorrow night, 10th Sept 2010 @ 9.30pm onwards Paparich PJ. How?? Any takers???

sunnypuan;560689 said:
Tomorrow night, 10th Sept 2010 @ 9.30pm onwards Paparich PJ. How?? Any takers???

....just be there and Im sure some low life losers who got no where to go on a Friday night will definetely come wan..

XXX;560723 said:
....just be there and Im sure some low life losers who got no where to go on a Friday night will definetely come wan..

Mr XXX,
It's not that the "low life losers" got no where to go but it's the passion, networking & company of nice people that drives them there week after week :top:

XXX;560723 said:

That means you're going there lah.... :p

Hey Guys....It's FRIDAY AGAIN....Let's Do it ! !

Date : 10th Sept
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
Time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2) morpheus
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

fabianyee;560691 said:
what's the agenda??
U bringing your mum's car???

Fabianyee, where got agenda wan ! ! Everytime we come out also share our passion on our cars only....hmmm, will be driving my mom's ride since you asked ! ! ! :top:

sunnypuan;560770 said:
Fabianyee, where got agenda wan ! ! Everytime we come out also share our passion on our cars only....hmmm, will be driving my mom's ride since you asked ! ! ! :top:

u sure u wana drive ur mum's car arr...can taxi mou
just fetch me one round will do..test power sikit

haKKaMeE;560772 said:
u sure u wana drive ur mum's car arr...can taxi mou
just fetch me one round will do..test power sikit

For hakkamee....ANYTIME lor !!!!:love:

Date : 10th Sept 2010

List down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2) morpheus
3) haKKaMeE
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

sunnypuan;560770 said:

U better check with her and see if she needs the car to go pasar malam or not... :p

Did she complain that the car underpowered??

fabianyee;560787 said:
U better check with her and see if she needs the car to go pasar malam or not... :p

Did she complain that the car underpowered??

Yeah man, need to ask if I can use the car or not.... Underpower??? Maybe after the APR stage 1 remap and APR stage 2 intake will solved the UNDERPOWERED issue...:listen: wakakakaka.... Come out tomorrow lah, Bro ! ! I'll buy your 1st drinks.....Cool???:top:

Date : 24th Sept 2010

List down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) mizhan
2) iceman13
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

mizhan;564476 said:

1) mizhan
2) iceman13
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

cannot confirm will try my best to join u all

1) mizhan
2) iceman13
3) szehoong (might be a bit late)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

harbhajan, if u come, can bring me some groundnut root to make drinks for my children? Need to feed them with it, so they can grow up taller than me.. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom